Goals for September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Safe to say we're in the home stretch. Is there anything lingering from your to-do from the start of the year that you still haven't gotten around to? It might be time to kill it off and free up your plate.

For my main site:
  • Finish this final article which will let me...
  • Finalize the homepage design
  • Finish off creating the huge Brand footprint
That should put me in a place where it's 95% content and outreach, 5% maintenance on smaller types of promotion.

For my flip sites:
  • Wait this month out patiently and see what the 3-month valuation will be.
  • Decide if I hold on through winter, which could be the best time of the year for this niche
  • Possibly initiate the sales process and even get it done!

Otherwise, I'm counting calories again. I'd say I'm sitting at 16-18% body fat. I'd like to see that hit 12% (based on the pictures I was looking at this morning on Reddit). I've been sub-10% before and I remember my face getting all kinds of wrinkles and creases and being bony. I think the upper-threshold of where you start to look fantastic is good enough for me.

Also, I had said I wanted to get my sleeping and working discipline together. Working discipline is going great. I'm slaying it lately. Sleeping... still horrible. I snooze for hours. I love the crazy dreams during that time and the clarity of thinking. I'll have to sabotage myself somehow.

Is there anything lingering from your to-do (...)
Thanks for timetable refresh :smile:

Got some top brand physical stuff stored in a warehouse,
mainly acquired in clearance sales (big bargains, man!).

So each time I need some cash, I just check actual online auctions
for the same products. Being able to offer a 20% off price tag,
it's just copy, rinse, cash and repeat.

Last edited:
For a variety of reasons, this September is a respawn of sorts.
I need to focus on a few select projects and lift those, instead of spreading myself too thin.

In detail:
Misc.
Use HemingwayApp more often, I dropped this, and it bothers me as I feel my writing is still not as concise as it could be.

Use Scrivener more for big pieces.

Forums

Only BuSo for now (for obvious reasons) - I have a few pieces planned.

Main SEO /IM projects
The following three (yes three) are the main focus

1. Games Site
Big workover, many content, much code, wow.

2.Drones Site
This needs some more content (20 items) and slow link building and traffic leaking.

3.BlindapeSEO
Big pieces coming up. Should post a few more items. Least 3

4.???
(maybe mystery project proposed via skype , but that is in so much disarray right now...)
Misc. Projects

Borked SEO Site - This is on the backburner for now. Some tweaks and some content to be added, nothing more.

Flipping - get rid of unused shit

Code - Any code I am writing as part of the big 3 (python) is going to be geared towards reusing it for other projects.

Weightloss (continues)

10 Applications - yeah, gotta do that, too.​

::emp::

Been pretty swamped with WordAgents recently, so haven't been able to focus on other goals.

Here's what I'd like to accomplish:
  • Move SEO site #1 from top-10 to top-3 for main keywords
  • Get SEO site #2 ranked in the top 100.
  • Finish SEO site #3 and upload all content to be indexed
  • Start pillar / cornerstone content for site #4
After a ton of research and preparation, it looks like I'll have 2 to 4 web properties that are earning nice revenue each month by the end of 2015.

Also need to get back on track at the gym. I've lost 22lbs since July 1st, and I currently weigh 203lbs. The goal is to get down to 185lbs and 16% BF once all is said-and-done.

@stackcash nice job on fitness progress dude.

Thanks man. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern right now since I've gone from just fat burning workouts to fat burning & mass building. I'm just hoping that my BF% is much lower at my next check-in with the nutritionist.

Thanks man. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern right now since I've gone from just fat burning workouts to fat burning & mass building. I'm just hoping that my BF% is much lower at my next check-in with the nutritionist.

Try intermittent fasting out if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back