Goals For October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Hopefully you haven't been twiddling your thumbs for two weeks waiting for this thread before getting started in Oct... :wink:

I haven't done one of these in a while, but I want to share my goals. I try to set things that are revenue oriented or help my brands overall. I think the biggest mistakes people have is having too many goals and then when you sit down and look at your to-do list it's full of "work". Now if there was a dollar amount attached to each goal it might motivate you a lot more, but for most goals set it's all "vague" - hence nothing "serious" gets done. After this month and hopefully if v3 is launched, I'll switch the goal orientation to revenue results at that point.

I started writing daily reports on what I accomplished today, struggled with, and goals for the next day and next week. It helps me keep me accountable. Maybe I'll do an online version like a DailyGrind journal where I talk about different aspects of what I do, but for now let me not chew off more then I want to bite.

--

Goal #1 - My main goal for October is to finalize v3 for SERPWoo and get beta testers on that system as soon as possible. We have have to take our time with re-coding the system since we are essentially creating a platform that will be the foundation of future features and ideas.

Goal #2 - Get 10 expert author posts live for the audience.

Goal #3 - Get 2 new report types live for beta testers.

Goal #4 - Finish up new bootcamp content... (some of those rumors you heard might be true...)

I thought there would be no way that you would go through that again. lol.

If you do do it, good luck with it.

It's a whole new experience, a whole new level.

$50 million.

100+ pieces of content rolled out + 100+ videos.

Goal #4 is most likely going to be the one with the most success, the team is putting in serious work, yesterday was crazy:
stunt.jpg

Goal #4 is most likely going to be the one with the most success, the team is putting in serious work, yesterday was crazy:
stunt.jpg

When do you think you will start the bootcamp aaaand how do I sign up? :D

Access to what? Well I can access to the Laboratory and the old Traffic Leaks bootcamp.

Am I missing something here?

Damn that's crazy dude...

K8NmzVB.gif

Goals = complete. 2 days early.

I've been working on a whole new personal level, more output in the same amount of time.

Not going to spoil the surprise... However, at some point I will be journalizing all of what I've been doing =)

1. Launch new project. Success.
2. Create 30 pieces of content. Success.
3. Have the competition beat before they even know I'm coming for their pie. Success.

P.S. Secret bootcamp I didn't see coming. @CCarter @MetaData

I'm baffled, cause more people keep PMing me that they don't have access, you guys don't see this section?

lulz.jpg

@MetaData, @Ryuzaki ! Who keeps blurring out my screenshots? WTF!

Those guys are good. You posted the screen shot and within 60 seconds they found it, edited it, and uploaded it.

I can't even open photoshop that fast.

By the way guys, I can see those posts just fine. I feel bad for those that can't. Hopefully soon it will get sorted out for the rest of you.

Oh man guys, we had 2 post back to back for Day 15 - they blew my mind away so much my brain is still like:

dg6QGpf.gif

I asked if he was sure he wanted to release this information cause the internet might not accept those concepts as reality... It's like just like just WOW... my brain felt like it was when I first read a post from bluehatseo and your brain stops processing cause it's come across logic that cannot be real - yet there it is in your reality staring right at you, while you wonder, why the fuck didn't I think of this. It's like the solution is right there in front of you but you can't see it. crazy shit mang...

I'm so lost right now, but I guess that's nothing new. I'm curious, but I'm not going to burst a valve over whether or not it's an elaborate troll though.

Last edited:
wow, now my access is blocked too?

wtf

I just posted my pic and then I get blocked from the next best thing after the next best thing since sliced bread?

I demand a refund

Hit a new record this month, 200k page views. So next aiming for 400k

well, since I can't get back into the super secret forum section for all of us to recharge our JuJu crystals....

I also haven't done one of these in a while either.

I had a brief setback back in July. Not really a setback, just more of an unexpected bump in the road that I let manifest into a much larger issue in my head. I let this issue pretty much take over my life when it happened. How dumb of me.

In reality, I am learning that what happened was actually a gift. It still caused me to rethink and rearrange a large part of my life that I am having to adjust to. I am sooo grateful that I have a Plan B and a Plan C in place for just such an event... I had to call them both into action the last few months.

Instead of being at the front lines like I had been for a huge part of my life, I was sitting back being comfortable and doing other things... things I thought I should be doing for a person of my age and experience level in life.

It's kinda like your 401k or stock portfolio. When you are young and starting out they tell you to invest in growth and risk, then when you get to like 40-50 they tell you to switch it to more diversified and safe investments like bonds and such. I believed the hype in this one area of my life and I drank the Kool-Aid and got to comfortable with that one choice because I thought on this one topic, other people were right and I could be wrong.

Let me tell you this first hand though... being comfortable can erode away your "hungry" and your drive. it can cause you to miss opportunities. It can really fuck up your goals in life. Just because society tells you that you should be doing this or that, doesn't mean you should.

Now, I am back at the front lines. More importantly, I am back taking risks.. huge risks

I don't actually have to be here. I could still live a comfortable life and just act like nothing happened.

But you change as a person when you move into that life. I realized not only was I not really ready for that life, but I hated the person I had become... which took a long time to realize and also an event had to happen or else I would have never accepted it and kept being blind to it. Even when you know these things deep inside you, sometimes you need someone to punch the shit out of you for you to really take it home.

I don't have an immediate goal for Oct. I am still learning to adapt being at the front again. I have that "switching" cost atm and trying to form a plan in my head.

I for sure have new ideas for my life. I am just at stage where I am making sure this is what "I" want and not something I was talked into or pressured into.

Finding yourself is a damn trip yo. - Jason ( eliquid )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back