Status
Not open for further replies.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
And now what we've been building up for this whole year is finally upon us. The holiday season, the SuperBowl for this thing of ours. We've prepped our sites, massaged our marketing channels, and now it's time for the major attack.

2u2Qoz3.gif

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.

It's time for the long battle, time to give it 110% and keep going hard until there is no more money to squeeze out of consumers! The money is just sitting there, they are going to spend it no matter what, so the question is... are you man enough to take it? Are you?

0RlBSA2.gif

Don't forget to reflect and update your goals for October 2016, and it may be time to really sit down and take a hard look at your overall 2016 goals and make the final push.

Goal:

- Develop and push a Holiday gift guide for my niche, 500 Visitors and 10% CTR to affiliate.

- Write 4 new Guestpost Articles
- Acquire 15 Backlinks
- Optimize Mobile Version of my Site

Waiting for @contract to post his monthly goal of $100 MM in the bank.

- $100 Million in the bank.
- Highest rev/profit month ever, leading to another record in Dec.

1. Bring SERP Sightings Online.
2. Get Side-Project #1 completed and ready to launch.
3. Get Side-Project #2 stitched up and completely ready for traffic.
4. Get template website up for corporation project (outsourced ATM).
5. Close 2 contract deals.
6. Create 3 new SERPWoo Videos and 10 new blogposts.
7. Complete first level integration communication for SAAS #2.
8. Complete account creation flow for SAAS #2.
9. New Notification Interface - SAAS #1.
10. Reduce time wasted online by 50%.

1. Write at least 10 IM product reviews for launch jacking
  2. Create solid SEO/internet marketing plan for my affiliate marketing project
  3. Finish my main affiliate marketing website (SumoMe pop up, free giveaway, etc ...)
  4. Acquire 2 clients for my main business
  5. Get at least 1 page on page 1 for my main business keywords (I have 8 pages offering the service on 8 different websites, I desire to dominate my niche by having all 8 pages on page 1 for my main keyword(s) one day, right now, 3 pages are on page 2-3)
  6. Redesign my own PBN to look more like money sites rather than blogs made for links
  7. Have fun by dancing a lot

Freelancer Website Builds:
  • Finish the newest one.
  • Finish the old job if they get their shit together. I'm waiting.
Main Project:
  • Hopefully the outreach team I've hired can deliver the first batch so I can see if I want to double down. I won't see much effect or the full effect till mid-December probably, if not till January. Darn you, the algorithm.
  • Write a couple months worth of dripped out blog posts for freshness
  • Smash out some more review posts to finish off this niche in the vertical
  • Write some supporting content for all the reviews to finish up the info side of this niche
  • Build links along side of the outreach, do my own outreach, continued social and traffic leaking

1. Bring SERP Sightings Online. ALMOST
2. Get Side-Project #1 completed and ready to launch. Cancelled, but then 100% completed
3. Get Side-Project #2 stitched up and completely ready for traffic. Cancelled, but then brought online for one last week of effort
4. Get template website up for corporation project (outsourced ATM). Completed
5. Close 2 contract deals. Deal is dragging on
6. Create 3 new SERPWoo Videos and 10 new blogposts. Fail
7. Complete first level integration communication for SAAS #2. Done
8. Complete account creation flow for SAAS #2. Fail
9. New Notification Interface - SAAS #1. Completed
10. Reduce time wasted online by 50%. Done

Freelancer Website Builds:
  • Finish the newest one. - DONE
  • Finish the old job if they get their shit together. I'm waiting. - Not holding my breath on this, not my fault and out of my control.
Main Project:
  • Hopefully the outreach team I've hired can deliver the first batch so I can see if I want to double down. I won't see much effect or the full effect till mid-December probably, if not till January. Darn you, the algorithm. - Progress, Looking Real Good! Not only am I getting the links I'm paying for but those are getting me additional links and social shares. And it's boosting the post's ranks that the post getting the links is linking to, which was the goal.
  • Write a couple months worth of dripped out blog posts for freshness - Fail
  • Smash out some more review posts to finish off this niche in the vertical - Fail
  • Write some supporting content for all the reviews to finish up the info side of this niche - Fail
  • Build links along side of the outreach, do my own outreach, continued social and traffic leaking - Fail
The last four bullet points were all failure because the very first bullet point took several weeks. I was optimistic on how fast I could get it done but it was more complex than I suspected. I had a blast working on it though.

The "Main Project" bullet points are all carrying over to December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back