Goals For November 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
vRA-SSO-KeyMaster.gif

tumblr_mpwoezLoKj1rhxd21o3_r1_500.gif

This thread makes me want to kill myself, honestly. I don't know if this is real or not and its just too much stress to handle in AM lol

@learningcurve or an excellent example of building anticipation ahead of something big that's about to drop...

Not really dude. Quite frankly, it's getting old very fast. If by "anticipation", you mean creating an atmosphere where some people won't be bothered giving two fucks after a while, then I guess you succeeded.

The fireworks that are probably going to explode in spectaular fashion on another forum should keep me interested enough for a while to not even bother with this horseshit.

Before anyone starts cutting their wrists or lose their shit because "they aren't in the bootcamp", let me explain this shit how I see it.

FACT: The boot camp is still under construction.

How the fuck can I know that?

Well turn your analytical mind ON. If you are not getting that this is an excellent example of trolling (I bet they will talk about this in Boot camp if it ever comes out). You have the wrong mindset if you can't see this as trolling.

Lets get to details:

The first time @CCarter drops a screenshot about the boot camp it has 28 discussions and 472 messages. That's cool...

It keeps growing until the fourth screenshot, where things just go plain wrong. Suddenly the message count drops from 599 to 535.

Now if that would be a boot camp where people share a lot of knowledge, I don't know why the fuck some messages would get deleted. Or maybe... they are doing some editing there! Oh shit @TacoCat you're on to them.

The second interesting thing is that all the people who have posted last are Elite members. (as far as I know the last Boot camp was users that are putting in effort, but still are at the beginning stages).

The third and the final evidence of the greatest trolling I've seen was when @MetaData posted his message. (I don't know why it is removed, so I'm not gonna repeat it)

I rest my case.

giphy.gif

P.S. I'm not sorry for ruining the fun.

Last edited:
Going to power through the rest of this month...

November Goals:

1. Finalize v3 - including 2 new report types. (1/43 Complete)

2. Get all expert author posts live. (2/10 Complete)

3. Finish up bootcamp - I'm 13/14 done, got one more big one, then some polishing up. I can safely say this might be my last flame, so we'll see. Done

4. Special Thanksgiving project - complete marketing campaign. Done

5. Holiday Marketing project - that's an ongoing thing for Buso, but it's coming along right now. Removing Cause Ongoing

6. Initiate Launch Sequence.

NrMpv3b.gif

:wink:

Ready to follow along. So much information to be gleaned from following people participating it's priceless.

How you can expect to feel after gaining access to the secret area:
rdypKkj.gif

Not really dude. Quite frankly, it's getting old very fast. If by "anticipation", you mean creating an atmosphere where some people won't be bothered giving two fucks after a while, then I guess you succeeded.

The fireworks that are probably going to explode in spectaular fashion on another forum should keep me interested enough for a while to not even bother with this horseshit.

^^

wat-lady.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back