Goals for July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Thanks to @emp for the reminder, here's the goals thread for July.

Half of the year is in the bank, how's your bank looking? To anyone who posted in the main 2015 thread, how's it coming along? It's easy to make a huge list of goals in January, but once July rolls in it's not too late to re-focus and get back on track if things aren't quite lining up yet. Just 182 (and a half) days left in 2015... Tick tock. Will this be your year?

This year has turned out nothing like I expected, however it's turned out better than what I had hoped in many ways. In others it's not gone the way I wanted, but that's life.

Goal for this month is simple... Publish 1 extra piece of content per week on my site consistently.

I've been going hard all year juggling multiple goals every month. If you're still moving toward the main goal I don't see why you have to be going at full speed all the time, need to pace myself as I know the familiar signs of impending burnout.

OK, let's do a recap of the June goals first:
  • Python - OK
  • Scraping - I have an actual target here
  • Some other small tools
This did OK... not done as much as I wanted to, though.
  • Job - OK
    • 5 applications for new jobs
    • Get Google adwords certificate - Have to do that other half!
Half done... sent out all the applications, didn't find the time to do the Adwords thingy.
  • Blindape FAIL
    • Three new articles for blind ape
  • Freelance - Done
    • Escalate that pitch to the owner. Sucks, but I guess I have to involve her. Good thing she loves me.
    • Social media proposal for doc
Done and done. That restaurant manager is still dragging his feet, though.
  • Drone Site - Done
    • 20 articles, again.. probly more
  • Weight loss site - borked seo project - Done
    • Continue to work on it. This has stabilized, but I want to push it further.
Done .. also collected first payment.

So.. on to
July 2015 Goals

July is gonna be a short month, IM / Computer wise, as we are taking off for a vacation in Germany on the 18th.
That said:

Python
Do more.
Wow... what a way to fail on goal setting.. S.M.A.R.T. this ain't. Ain't changing it, tho.​

Job
Sent out another 5 applications.
Do other half of Adwords cert.​

Blindape
3 articles ready before leave​

Freelance
Pffft.. the restaurant is hopefully happening soon.​

Drone site
Another 20 articles
This is gonna be harder this month.​

Weight loss site - borked SEO project
Finish the rework before leaving for Germany.​

::emp::

July Goals

This is my first claim this year, but my only goal for July is to bring 2 new features online for SERPWoo and get the Learning Center active and get my first guestpost onto SW's blog. I figure too many goals doesn't work well for me, just easier to concentrate on the 4 and get those rolling.

June was a very productive month for me, keeping it up in July

• Finish a clients clients website
  • Launch a course in Udemy (The material is already done)
  • Get first paying 10 students (40 already subbed to get the discount coupon, I'm launching it for my country, so 40 is good for starters)
  • Get the HTML/CSS part ready for another clients internet store
  • GO to the AC/DC concert in Finland (Anyone going?)

- Promote my fitness site hard

- Start new site with CPA offers + FB ads/groups

- Learn more about SEO. Found a decent course on Udemy which should be a good start.

- Start to learn coding. HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript.

- Sign one new lead deal.
- Publish an article a week.
- Hit 14,000 unique visitors for July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back