Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Thread Theme:

I hope you guys took advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday last month in November. It was a cake walk. We didn't even have to do much at all but get people to our sites. No coercion, no manipulation, no tricks... but it's not too late.

People are spending money like mad right now!
At the risk of sounding completely vain, I intend to boost my revenue numbers drastically in December. Why else are we here? If you have a good product, service, or information based site that contributes to society, then there's no reason to not go HAM. That's what I'm going to do.

I'm not even remotely in one of the highest demand or highest price niches, and look what people were doing on Cyber Monday. This is a tiny snapshot of all the stuff people were ordering by the gobs on my Amazon:

r38S7pb.png

Christmas for marketers comes once a year and that's gone. That was last month. Now we get to have a 2nd celebration with Lesser-Christmas (commonly known by consumers as Christmas).

It takes so little effort when everyone is running around like a buying-intent chicken with its head cut off.

This is the last hurrah of 2017!
Go hard this month so you can warrant taking a solid chunk of time off to enjoy with your family and friends, because you know as well as I do that as soon as January 1st hits, we're going to be on fire for the next year. Get the work in, take your break, and then it's pedal to the metal some more.

:evil: :evil: How do you plan on ruining all of your competitor's Christmas seasons this year? :evil: :evil:

This month is the high time for changes on the diet site. (Floating elephant)
Going hard on that for a while now, and it is shaping up.

The second thing is planning for 2018 there is a big change coming...

I met my goals for November, my focus for December is to build up keyword packs for future niche sites to scale my money site network to increase my over all income. Already started keyword research and I have a decent number of keyword packs saved now.

Regarding my current sites, I would be happy if they performed similar to November as i'm not expecting any more money pages to get on the front page of Google until January. Crypto wise I am hoping for Ethereum to hold its own or increase in price and OmiseGo to decrease in price so I can buy more while its cheap before the various rollouts next year for it.

This really feels like Christmas for me. I'll admit, unfortunately, I've been a little lazy (but very lucky) that my clients have been contacting me and placing orders. My only goal this month is to KILL it. My grind is until December 22 when most office, school, organizations holiday parties are. I've got 16 days left.

I've lined up my squeeze page and am working on social media graphics. Automated emails are going out and I'm laying down some advertising as well to spread the word.

Just goes to show that all the posts from @CCarter and @Ryuzaki are not just there for people's reading enjoyment. Hope everyone gets to work and makes some cash. It's NOT too late! I already lined up some big jobs for first quarter of 2018 as well.

My goals for the month:
  • Do 20% more rev with WA than Dec '16
  • Continue writing outlines for Site 1 so that I can have writers get started
  • Get partner on Site 2 to write / post 40 articles
  • Hit the 75% mark on the development of the new WA order system
  • Start research on skyscraper articles for both site 1 and 2 so we can outreach in Jan.
  • Teach my puppy to stop peeing everywhere

December Goal:
- Drop 1 content posts
- Finalize Update to SAAS #1
- Complete 1 major backend changes to SAAS #1​

Late to the party but...

Goals for what is left of December:

1. Post the content on my personal website.
  2. Create standardized project flow docs for the new ICO builds.
  3. Create written goals for 2018 for all platforms.

December Goal:
- Drop 1 content posts - Not complete
- Finalize Update to SAAS #1- Not complete
- Complete 1 major backend changes to SAAS #1- Grinding Hard Still

This month was simply way too much going on with the Holidays - I spent most of my time in the dungeon hacking code or traffic leaking like mad to stack paper and make as much as possible during this holiday. So many things fell through the cracks it's a bit a shame but all we can do is learn and move on. I broke some personal records which I'm proud of, but my overall objectives were not achieved. The good news is something bigger and better is coming out of all this Chaos. It's going to be a good 2018!

Somehow I missed posting my goals this month, I guess because I made the thread and wanted to wait till others posted. Then I forgot.

All in all the month went well. As usual, my hunger is always bigger than my abilities, so I started more tests and campaigns. For instance, I'm running some 301 tests since nobody in the industry has really done it yet since Google claimed to be treating them differently. It's looking good so far. I'm going to double the speed at which I'm testing and if this next batch goes fine I'm jumping all in.

That'll bring my main site into it's final form as far as design and site architecture goes. It's 100% content and links from there out.

Speaking of, I started an outreach campaign and am at 100% success rate (although it's only 2 out of 2 so far). I'm not mass spraying because I'm going for the higher profile sites. I've also collected a ton of sites that ask me for guest posts and will back engineer their profile to see what other sites out there are accepting them. That should make for a nice run. But Steve Brownlie is killing that for me in general so there's not a lot of pressure there.

Between losing time for shopping, then holidays and travel, then taking some time off to recoup. I still feel pleased with the month, but I'm ready to get back at it in the morning on January the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back