Goals for August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
The summer is coming to a close, although you might not have realized if you've been spending your days locked up grinding away at the computer (Not recommended, but sometimes necessary...)

August is our last chance to make it count. Choose a couple of lofty goals and make them happen! It's too short of a timespan to set any realistic traffic or revenue goals, but if you BUILD HARD this August you'll be eating well this winter, so what have you got planned?

I want to add a good chunk of content to my site. It's my first one so I'm not eating yet, but I think it can do okay. I need to keep building links as well. I'm doing everything manually since I want the project to pay for itself. I'm going to bookmark the homepage and some other pages, plus some blog comments. Eventually when I've written all of the content for my own site, i'll start doing guest posts. I bet it'll take off then! No reason I can't get all of this done in August :smile:

I'm trying to decide if I should work on what I already have built, or start building another new site. I like to have plenty out there aging, but then I end up spread so thin none of them really get promoted and get links built... ahhh, the typical struggle!

I'm trying to decide if I should work on what I already have built, or start building another new site. I like to have plenty out there aging, but then I end up spread so thin none of them really get promoted and get links built... ahhh, the typical struggle!

I think you just answered your question - keep grinding away at your current site and build that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back