GME/AMC Calls / Theta Gang / WSB Autists Here?

Degree
Got 3/5 GME Calls $48.

Reveal your positions if you're a WSB Autist who also happens to do SEO. A good number of those autists seem to be software engineers. Wonder if that means SaaS is the answer for me. Anyway, if your risk tolerance is significantly lower, you might be in theta gang.

I'm in both gangs so looking to bring WSB here amongst IMers.

Crypto is being played out rn and according to history, a bear market is scheduled to happen sometime this year.
That's not facts so not looking to hear crypto enthusiasts bitch and moan about a bull run lasting 5 years.

Who's in the realm of WSB n what are your plays?

Let's chop it up n learn from each other boys

we make 1000% returns

Flashback...

5X9xXjc.png

Got 3/5 GME Calls $48.

Reveal your positions if you're a WSB Autist who also happens to do SEO. A good number of those autists seem to be software engineers. Wonder if that means SaaS is the answer for me. Anyway, if your risk tolerance is significantly lower, you might be in theta gang.

I'm in both gangs so looking to bring WSB here amongst IMers.

Crypto is being played out rn and according to history, a bear market is scheduled to happen sometime this year.
That's not facts so not looking to hear crypto enthusiasts bitch and moan about a bull run lasting 5 years.

Who's in the realm of WSB n what are your plays?

Let's chop it up n learn from each other boys
GME sucks. Outdated business model, negative revenue growth, and negative revenue earnings. Bitcoin is a far better investment. I'd put my money in Dogecoin before I put it in Gamestop.

GME sucks. Outdated business model, negative revenue growth, and negative revenue earnings. Bitcoin is a far better investment. I'd put my money in Dogecoin before I put it in Gamestop.
The fuck. Do you even know what a short call is? That's probably why you missed out on a 2000% gain today

I currently own:
AMC
NOK

Sold 200 shares of AMC this morning for profit so it covers the remaining AMC shares I own. We'll see what the WSB gang does with it.

GME - too rich for my blood at this point.

I bet Jason Dunks on everyone over the next 10 years with a real world metals portfolio.

Last edited:
WSB is not stock/trading.

It's a pyramid scheme in all respects. It only works as long as new people are coming in and participating.

Therefor, it's speculation and subject to the mass coming in.

When the party stops, the only thing left to do is sell. But you better hope all the attention WSB gave it doesn't catch the attention of the HF algo trading bots, which work off of news of the day ( which WSB generates ) or else the short won't really happen when the bots jump in depending on where they run.

Also, when the people shorting get squeezed, that causes you to cover as you panic ( most do ) and hit the buy button.. which raises the price even more and causes more eyeballs to jump into the buy, not the sell. Retail traders have a lot of power, so you better hope the non WSB crowd of traders don't spot the stock you want to short on their Gap or Volume scanners and jump in to ride up... because you will get squeezed and have to buy causing the reverse to happen.

Also, many platforms won't let you short. Certain types of accounts won't let you short. Shorting has a predefined time period too. You can lose infinite money shorting. Not all stocks can be shorted.

Shorting is a very limited game, limited and also very much more high risk.

If you want to gamble your money away playing in speculation, then no one can stop you.

However, if you want to actually earn money long term and learn a valuable skill not dependent on what others are doing, you should prob ditch following WSB.

I bet Jason Dunks on everyone over the next 10 years with a real world metals portfolio.
You mean, like this?

6piu6LZ.jpg

You mean, like this?
In 10 years we should filter through BuSo for shot calls and compare to the return of Pic.

Do you view metal as a bet on truth? Or anything other than inflation hedging?

WSB is not stock/trading.
WSB is knowing who to trust and using that person's time used for research as leverage then doing your own DD to reduce risk.

Call it speculation, call it gambling, but it's the same shit as purchasing cryptocurrency and waiting to sell before it dips unless you yourself are a blockchain developer, 100% know the ins-n-out of the potential/risks of platforms like Ethereum, and plan to HODL.

The increase in stocks / crypto depends on others because the demand from others increases the value of assets. So. I don't agree w/ your advice: "However, if you want to actually earn money long term and learn .."

Although I will agree that it's stupid to read a post and blindly purchase an asset without looking at metrics and saying "FUCK IT YOLO" which is similar to seeing someone successfully build a PBN and saying FUCK IT I'M BUILDING ONE without doing extensive research on how to build a bulletproof PBN.

Like hiding your backlinks from competitors / setting it up on different hosting platforms w/ a VPN / actually working on it to make the public & big G perceive it as an entity with the intent to distribute valuable information.

Last edited:
WSB is knowing who to trust and using that person's time used for research as leverage then doing your own DD to reduce risk.

Call it speculation, call it gambling, but it's the same shit as purchasing cryptocurrency and waiting to sell before it dips unless you yourself are a blockchain developer, 100% know the ins-n-out of the potential/risks of platforms like Ethereum, and plan to HODL.

The increase in stocks / crypto depends on others because the demand from others increases the value of assets. So. I don't agree w/ your advice: "However, if you want to actually earn money long term and learn .."

Although I will agree that it's stupid to read a post and blindly purchase an asset without looking at metrics and saying "FUCK IT YOLO" which is similar to seeing someone successfully build a PBN and saying FUCK IT I'M BUILDING ONE without doing extensive research on how to build a bulletproof PBN.

Like hiding your backlinks from competitors / setting it up on different hosting platforms w/ a VPN / actually working on it to make the public & big G perceive it as an entity with the intent to distribute valuable information.

If you are not learning how to trade and thus rely on someone on WSB to tell you what to do, how do you plan for:

A. That person dies
B. That person leaves WSB and never posts info online again
C. That person decides to stop sharing ENOUGH of the info for you to follow ( they go vague )
D. They decide it is in their better interest to tell you to buy, so they can short instead

Are you then just shit out of luck and out of a money making opportunity because your golden goose stopped laying eggs?

That is why I am saying to not follow WSB, that you should spend your time learning it if you want to earn ( if you havent learned ).

Stocks are in no way like Crypto though. Their value is not calculated in demand, it's calculated through their financial statements and those can be used to come up with a "price" the stock SHOULD be. That number can then be used to determine if a stock is a good value or not.

Past that, traders will determine if they want to purchase or sell on when they entered the stock ( the price they got in at ). That ends up driving demand ( naturally, not counting news yet ).

This is not possible with Crypto.

So if you are not learning what a stock is really worth, you are purely speculating because at that point you are left with "trading the news", or purely trading technical when you think a dip had happened, or a peak has occurred. But since you don't know the real value of the stock, you can't really say you are at a peak or dip UNTIL after price has moved in the other direction.

This is the same with Crypto. You can't determine a real value since you have no financials. You are left trading tech signals that are just a measure of past performance ( not value ) or trading news, or just guessing what you think dips and peaks are. So you end up speculating where you think you are at with no real measurement of the value. The demand ends up the driver or price for Crypto, but not the driver for most stocks ( unless you trade the news or tech signals like crypto people do ).

Their value is not calculated in demand, it's calculated through their financial statements and those can be used to come up with a "price" the stock SHOULD be
You're talking about their IPO. After that, it's all about demand & supply just like BTC. Yes, ideally a stock should be valued based on their financials but we don't live in that world and exactly why there are words like overvalued and undervalued thrown around often.

Same shit with links. Because of surging demand, links that once cost $25-100 now go for $200-1k.

You're talking about their IPO. After that, it's all about demand & supply just like BTC. Yes, ideally a stock should be valued based on their financials but we don't live in that world and exactly why there are words like overvalued and undervalued thrown around often.

Same shit with links. Because of surging demand, links that once cost $25-100 now go for $200-1k.
You clearly do not know stocks.

Not trying to be offensive, but the value of a stock through its financials has nothing to do with an IPO.

Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet, Bill Ackman and many others made a living doing what I said. And 90% of their investing had nothing to do with IPOs of a stock.

We do live in a world where stocks are routinely and constantly evaluated on their financials. Famous WEALTHY people have made their living off it and still do.

I can understand if you have never heard of Ackman, Lee-Chin, Abrams, Pabrai, or Gayner.. but I know you've heard of Buffet, right? How do you think Buffet got so wealthy if we live in a world where stocks ARE NOT valued on their financials and most of his investing never touched an IPO?

In 10 years we should filter through BuSo for shot calls and compare to the return of Pic.

Do you view metal as a bet on truth? Or anything other than inflation hedging?

I buy it because:

1. If the end of the world comes, I would like to have something I can trade with potentially. While that might not end up being silver ( we wont know until the end of the world ), I for sure know it won't be green rag paper with Franklins face on it.

2. I do think the value will go up sometime in the future, so I can end up selling it face to face to someone without some "bank" or 3rd party in the middle. Similar to in-person bitcoin transactions where the transaction stays "private". I feel safer trying to sell a 10 ounce silver bar, than a 10 ounce gold bar. I know I could robbed the same, but Gold is just too much money for most people to have on hand to purchase from me and is very tempting to steal, compared to silver. I bought a lot when it was $17 an ounce. It's now $28 an ounce.

3. I like the way it clanks. In the old westerns where a cowboy throws down his bag of coins on a table, that clank is just different than the clad coins we use today. It's kind of addicting. My wife hates me clanking the coins I have all the time.

4. It's almost a forced savings account. Not that I have any issue with saving money personally.. but having $10,000 in say cash is easily spent if tempted. Same if it was on a debit card. Having it in silver presents a few difficulties as you can't just go cash in a 100 ounce or kilo bar. You can't just go cash even a 1 ounce coin really. You have to sell it first, not just "waste" it at the candy store like you can paper money.

5. It's easier to obtain than Gold. From my research, it's more industrial than Gold too. When it comes to potentially trading or using as money in the future, everyone knows what a 1964 JFK half dollar ( if you're American ) looks like. Same with a 1964 quarter. Those are 90% silver... Most people have never seen a gold coin in their life though. So when I look at use, I know I can spend a 90% silver JKF dollar a lot easier ( since people know it ) than I can some gold coin that someone might think is NOT gold. I also know I can offload it faster industrially than Gold too. Buyers for silver are just easier and more plentiful and most people have seen it, thus they can trust it. Those 1964 quarters are not worth .25 ( even though most normal people would over look that ), they are worth around $5 in silver.

6. I can get silver for free. How? While you might have to spend some time, you can actually pay $0 for it in some creative ways. Right now, 3 pre-1964 half-dollars are worth like $28 as they are 90% silver. I can go to the bank and ask to purchase $3000 in half-dollars. They will make the order for me at no cost and I will pick up in a few days. Once I get them home, I can unbox the coins and have my kids go through them pretty quickly ( open the sides of the rolls, check for pure silver side ) and pull out the 90% silver finds. Throw the rest into a coin machine and have the machine re-roll for you. Return to the bank a couple days later and keep the silver coins you find. Recoup your $3000 ( well, you will be a few dollars short since you took out the silver finds ). This is by no means a way to spend your time to make money, it is not advised to do this to get rich. However, I let my kids do it and they keep the silver they find as their own. It's just something I taught them for fun, but they get silver coins for free as they find them. You can do this with dimes, quarters, and half-dollars. It's called roll hunting. You can also do this not just for silver, but for numismatic reasons too, pulling out rare coins and coins that have numismatic value too so it's not just "hunting silver" only. You can sell a lot of the coins you find ( non-silver, those with numismatic value ) on ebay all day long for more than their face value. However you do need to know what you are looking for and this is by no means a way to make a living or get rich. If you like coins and want a side hobby, this would be a way to build up a collection and make side money, or teach your kids as a first job when they are young.

7. It's just fucking cool. How many people do you know that has real silver or gold as coins or bars? I mean, other than chains, rings, and watches.. but like bars and coins? It makes an awesome present too ( a 1 ounce coin or bar ) in a pinch if you forget someone's birthday ( like a nephew ).

We do live in a world where stocks are routinely and constantly evaluated on their financials. Famous WEALTHY people have made their living off it and still do.

I can understand if you have never heard of Ackman, Lee-Chin, Abrams, Pabrai, or Gayner.. but I know you've heard of Buffet, right? How do you think Buffet got so wealthy if we live in a world where stocks ARE NOT valued on their financials and most of his investing never touched an IPO?
Strong financials cause purchase behavior from wealthy individuals who believe a company will grow exponentially in the future. So strong financials & belief in a company's leadership n vision creates demand.

Not saying financials don't matter because they create demand. The point is, demand is the direct factor that influences the price of a stock.

And sometimes, financials don't matter and WSB is a great example of how pure demand from retail investors can massively influence prices.

A
Not trying to be offensive, but the value of a stock through its financials has nothing to do with an IPO.
N feel free to try to offend me. If I'm wrong and you perceive I'm absolutely ignorant about a subject, define why. If anything, you're not offending me. You're teaching me and conversing back n forth is only prepping me to cover all my angles to win over a VC with an idea in the future.

MFW eliquid is being based as fuck in a stock market thread:

l0Cg7kz.jpg

PS: +1 to digging through coins, I used to do this with the money from a family member's vending machines when I was a kid. I'm surprised there's still some silver in there that that hasn't been picked through yet. Good memories, except back then I had to re-roll them by hand lol.

everyone knows what a 1964 JFK half dollar ( if you're American ) looks like. Same with a 1964 quarter.
This thread is now about silver

I had about 1000+ 1964 JFK half dollars. My great grandma gave them to me as a child. They were all stolen by my mom when i was about 15. Mom if you are reading this fuck you.

Hate to break it to you but stocks are evaluated by how much money people THINK they will make from them.

It's really strange why people look up to "famous wealthy people" and THINK they know how they made their money. Try looking up to scientists, inventors and people with actual knowledge and wisdom for a change. I assume your goal in life is to be the richest guy on earth? Hows that going? I bet you must be living a very joyful life full with happiness and fulfillment

1. If the end of the world comes, I would like to have something I can trade with potentially. While that might not end up being silver ( we wont know until the end of the world ), I for sure know it won't be green rag paper with Franklins face on it.

Makes so much sense, because when the world ends - you will be left surviving (since you are special) and be able to trade that silver for some soap/water/food?

I assume you will have water to shower with - otherwise you might have to wait for some rain to use the soap, so maybe food is a better idea to start! Until you get lice - then you will need to find some gasoline to kill the lice. (I don't know)

Never mind that though. You think someone who has food will trade you that shit for silver? Why the fuck would they do that? Can you eat silver?

P.S - Not trying to be offensive

Hate to break it to you but stocks are evaluated by how much money people THINK they will make from them.

And, you're proving my point....

How you do end up thinking you will make money off something. Do you guess and assume? Or do you do some research?

Technically, could do both. You could assume OR you could do research. Both are options. But which is the poorer option?

You don't need anything to simply guess and assume. But you need some data if you do research and with stocks that data is fundamental analysis or at least news, which is what I was talking about.. that you are trying to pick apart. It's as clear as it can be in my original post.

Based off that research, people think about how much they can make off the stock into the future. You use the knowledge of your research into their fundamentals and news to come up with the value of the stock/company and then look at the price now and calculate if it is a good buy today.

Otherwise, you are assuming and guessing. Which is speculation. Speculation != investing.

So you proved my point.

It's really strange why people look up to "famous wealthy people" and THINK they know how they made their money. Try looking up to scientists, inventors and people with actual knowledge and wisdom for a change. I assume your goal in life is to be the richest guy on earth? Hows that going? I bet you must be living a very joyful life full with happiness and fulfillment

I know how Warren Buffet made his money. Same with Charlie Munger. They buy companies, via their shares/stocks. They buy them at good deals and hold on to them until they are no longer good deals. Once they own significant shares of the company, they can overtake controlling positions and then do even more strategies such as active investing. They don't really do much else. It's pretty widely documented too.

Other wealthy people, like say Dave Ramsey.. I know how he made his money too. Insert any person in place of Dave Ramsey and it's the same.

Unlike a lot of folks, I can read between the lines. I do research. I only follow people or take advice from people I can verify. Most people don't. Im not most people.

Most people would say things like, "Oh don't trust Dave Ramsey, he didn't make his money cutting back on lattes". Yeah, they're right! But he doesn't teach get rich methods, he teaches get out of debt strategies. He made his money in Real Estate and selling books/courses.

But he was in debt and got out, more debt than most people make in a lifetime, so he's qualified to teach debt solving.

However, people want to discredit him and others, because they teach X while making a living doing Y. They don't connect dots or look at prior experience.

Same with me. I made a living with PPC.

I made millions at it. I make companies millions at it. I retired off it at one point with it. However, I run a SEO SaaS and can teach any one SEO too. I could do a course today on SEO and people would be like... "Don't listen to eliquid and his SEO, he made his money on PPC and does PPC now"... that doesn't diminish I was doing SEO back in the days of DMOZ + Yahoo Directory, created one of the first SEO plugins for Wordpress, made Google patch and update their algo with the Payday update, and run an SEO SaaS today.

Most people connect the dots incorrected and incoherently. I don't do that. So when I look up a wealthy person, I actually learn their background and history and what they speak about now to see if they are qualified.

And besides, if you want to be wealthy who are you going to look up to? Hmmm.. wealthy people maybe? Sorry, I'm not looking up broke YouTubers or social media GURUs for my financial advice.

What's a scientist making $120k a year at Dow Chemicals going to tell me about being wealthy? What's an inventor who can barely afford a patent going to tell me about being wealthy?

The only person who can tell me anything about being wealthy is someone who actually reached such a level. I know a lot of broke ass smart people with degrees. Having a title like scientist or knowledge doesn't mean shit if you're broke and have less than a month savings in your bank account when it comes to learning about being "wealthy".

So yes, if you want to be wealthy you need to look at what wealthy people are doing. Most scientists are not wealthy.

And who said I wanted to be the wealthiest person on earth like you assume of me?

Def not me. Not ever.

What would I do with Billions of dollars?

You only need about $5m to live really well. But honestly you can squeeze by with $1m although I would advice against it. It's pretty low. If you ever marry and have kids, you will broke in no time on $1m.

I don't care about money. I care about "options". It just so happens money can buy a lot of options, quickly. However, you can get options other ways.

Makes so much sense, because when the world ends - you will be left surviving (since you are special) and be able to trade that silver for some soap/water/food?

So when you plan for the future in anything in life, you have to measure out the possibility you might die or live?

I need to go to the grocery store today for food all this week - in your scenario why should I bother? I might not be surviving bc I am or am not special.. so why bother?

I want to take my kids to Bali next month for a vacation - in your scenario why should I bother? I might not be surviving bc I am or am not special.. so why bother?

I need a car, so I need car insurance - in your scenario why should I bother? I might not be surviving a car wreck I might get in, bc I am or am not special.. so why bother with insurance....

See, I don't play games like you.

Not to be offensive, but you can't live your life this way. Everyday you are micro-planning something. So do you factor in "Ah just fuck it because I wont be surviving due to my special or unspecial status in life"?

No, of course not.

If I'm dead, great, But my kids and wife might be alive so they can use what I left them.

If I am alive, great. I need to ready my "options" and have plenty of them. Why be stuck not having anything? That's retarded.

And yes, you can trade X for Y.

People have been trading X for Y for like, gee I dont know.... 1,000s of years.

Some traded their blacksmith abilities ( which BTW I learned several years ago ), some traded silver and gold ( hence why I have silver ), some traded pussy ( hmm, I dont have that... ), some traded land and timber ( which I have also ), etc....

Why wouldn't I try to hedge against the future and secure as many options as I could?

If I die, what will it matter? Maybe my kids and wife get it or maybe we all die and someone else gets it.. but then it wont matter bc Im dead. Is what I spent my money on and did not use really any concern of yours or the rest of the world? If it is, you need a new hobby my friend.

But if I'm alive, guess what? Now I have something to barter with. Many things. Silver being one of them. I stacked my options to keep going forward in life. What did you stack to help you go forward in yours?

I assume you will have water to shower with - otherwise you might have to wait for some rain to use the soap, so maybe food is a better idea to start! Until you get lice - then you will need to find some gasoline to kill the lice. (I don't know)

I have a well. Plenty of water is available from it. How do you think people lived before the 1900's? How do people live in 3rd world countries without running water and sewers? They live right?

I have direct water hookup to our community's private water system too ( not part of the city or county or any government ). The well is just a backup that was here when I bought the property. I also have a 360 acre lake about 2 miles from my house and a major stream of water protected by one of the largest ARMY bases just 5 miles from me. Water is of no concern to me as I have several options for it.

Rain water collection is also another method. You don't have to wait for rain. It rains and you collect water. The collection last until when you need it. Where I live it rains at least weekly. People have been collecting rain water for centuries. Same with usage of wells, lakes, streams, etc...

And I don't mean to use water as the only example. People have been making Soap from animal fat + Lye for centuries. Lye comes from wood ash. I have plenty of land with wood. I have plenty of "animals" too via my land..

Gasoline is a fairly new product. People have been able to "burn" things without gasoline for centuries.

The problem I really see is that there is a lack of information and history with most people that don't know how to do these things. Your examples prove my point a bit.

You maybe don't know how to do these things, like a lost art. So you assume that at the end of the world people will not have these things and will have to fight over them and scavenge like some episode of the Walking Dead.

Or that if someone like me HAS them and then dies, it was all for nothing.. But since I will be dead what would it matter? I could say the same for your collection of pants, shirts, comic books, nintentdo games, cars, or anything you have right now in your possession, right? You have all these you own and one day you will die.. so why did you spend your life buying them?

There will be a lot of disadvantaged people who don't have these skills or info or history. People like me however, won't be disadvantage and won't be in need much. I play the game of "not being disadvantaged" in everything I do.

I try to not be on the losing end of things. Why would I?

Never mind that though. You think someone who has food will trade you that shit for silver? Why the fuck would they do that? Can you eat silver?

Why wouldn't they?

The world has only been trading silver and gold for how long? I'll give you some time to answer.

Time is up... 1,000's of years.

American citizens where trading silver DAILY up until 1964 when our coins stopped being made of 90% silver. Other countries have been trading silver since well, way before the Romans and Aztecs and those mofo's were a bit of time back, am I right?

Why would they suddenly stop now?

All those civilizations perished and people still went about trading silver and gold pieces.

Why would something people HAVE ALWAYS DONE, now suddenly stop? I got 1,000s of years behind my bet.. what do you have behind yours? Waiting....

And you also falsely assume maybe I want to trade for food.

Who says I don't have that?

I have land and timber. By association I also have wildlife like deer, rabbit, and other game. I also have access to fish and a huge 360 acre lake ( water ) and streams. I could easily garden to supplement past what I already have.

But just because I have that, doesn't mean I should cut and remove an "option" like owning silver and gold to trade with, in the event I need to. And when I do go to trade it, I have almost the entire modern human ( post caveman ) civilization as history backing up my bet in trading silver.. and it's as recent as 1964 in the case of daily American life at least too.

I think what it boils down to is mis or lost knowledge. Sorta like you mentioned in your post about looking up to people like ( lol ) scientists. You want to push wisdom and knowledge, but your post shows you have very little of it based on your examples and how life would "get by" if it didn't rain and I couldn't use my soap. Or how no one would trade me silver when in fact, we have done that one thing most of our life as "modern" humans ( im talking about life as humans past cave man days ).

If you gonna make an argument, at least be informed a bit more and live by your forum handle name here.

But let's pretend Im wrong here.

Give you some credit maybe.

The end of the world comes, no one will trade for silver.

ok

Someone will want my wood, my deer, my soap, my blacksmithing abilities, maybe one of my SKS rifles and ammo, preserved fish, etc etc etc. One of my options doesn't pan out.. big whoop.

If no one wants the silver, I can melt that shit down and make more ammo or a cross bow or arrow tips or a sword or just about any metal structure someone could want in trade for something I want. I could make contacts for those that need new contacts for their solar panels or batteries when those things start to wear out in the future.

Is it the best metal for a sword or XYZ, maybe not.. but in a panic you do with what you have and people will want shit like that if they have NONE.

That's why something like silver is valuable. It not only represents money, but has a functional utility too.

Someone might not want the silver as money, but they will want it when they are in a panic and need some bullets or arrow tips or new contacts for their solar panels when the gas dries up. And they gonna need something that can be easily melted, carried, and hammered into shape.. like Silver.

Last edited:
Back