Get unlimited, free traffic from Twitter with this 1 trick, 99% auto pilot

We'll see how progress is in 3 months.
As promised, here's a 3 month update for the Pinterest automated pinning.

4Nc3MCa.png

A few boards are vastly performing better than others, so instead of linking to the homepage all new pins are linking to individual articles with content related to that board. So if it was a board for sneakerheads, I would create an affiliate article with sneaker cleaning products or a display ad bait slideshow of the hottest sneakers of the current year.

Are you guys using this technique on your website's branded social accounts, or are you creating a generic alternative brand, then driving traffic to your site?

There seems to be pros and cons to both. I don't know how much risk you open yourself up to by using swiped pics on your brand's socials. But, I don't think it's worth the additional brand awareness. Especially if you're still pushing links to your website.

Doesn't IFTTT have a 25 tweet per day limit? Any way around that?

Doesn't IFTTT have a 25 tweet per day limit? Any way around that?
I'm not sure if that's a new limit or not. I only started getting the limit emails on Dec 6th. TBH 25 tweets per day is totally enough to grow.

Yes, the format is [reddit title] [2-4 hashtags] [link to website]. Sometimes Reddit title is excluded depending on the subreddit.
How do you get the hashtags in there? I don't see any "ingredient" reference to tags to anything like it. Unless of course you mean the same hard coded tags for every post.

How do you get the hashtags in there? I don't see any "ingredient" reference to tags to anything like it. Unless of course you mean the same hard coded tags for every post.
It's the same tags for every post.

FYI for those of you still using this, IFTTT recently introduced pro plans and limitations on the free plan. If you're on the free plan, there's now a maximum of 3 free applets you can run at one time (those that you created yourself).

After a fair bit of backlash on the $10 USD a month charge, they now put in the option to set your own price (supposedly indefinitely) with a minimum of $1.99 USD a month.

So just a heads up, if you're still on the free plan by the 7th of October, only 3 applets will run and the rest will become inactive.

Thanks for updating this @Postmortis

I was really liking IFTTT and totally would pay for it if there was a way to link multiple account types to the same IFTTT login. Like having 4 twitter accounts authorized or all my websites on IFTTT login.

The Twitter account in the OP will still be alive and posting (only 3 recipes used) and you could still pull it off. But limited.

Back