Funnels et al

Stephen

Ecommerce SEO / SEM
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hi,
A few questions if you will indulge me.
I've started to become pretty curious about these marketing/sales funnels that Russel Brunson is known for, I even had a try with Clickfunnels have yet to take the plunge. I can really see the purpose of them and fully understand the philosophy behind them. A lot of people seem to be building these for physical products such as supplements, also online membership sites and training courses.

Does anyone have any examples of them being used in more mainstream ways?

Also..

1. I'm digital marketing freelancer / fledgling agency and would love to find a way to leverage these for gaining new customers.

2. with all the technical bits 'n bobs such as Adwords/Bing/Facebook remarketing, I think it would be really good to draw these funnels out somewhere, is there a good tool people are using for this in the planning stage? or just the usual wireframing tools?

3. Any successful Clickfunnels users here who mind sharing me their experiences? I'm loathed to spend a lot of time training myself up on this system if it is not as good as it seems!

Any other thoughts on the whole "funnel" mindset and implementation?

Cheers

As with any marketing campaign, the best way to start is to copy. Just go to any niche you want to get into, look for people who are doing well, and just rip their whole funnel. Sign up to be their affiliate and push their product for starters.

Spend money on traffic and see if you can get at least -50% ROI or more. Then you can start tweaking and improving it.

Honestly you'll need a lot of cash to pull this off. If the offer is $100 you'll need to spend at least twice that per day for a couple weeks. Funnels is all about data man. Buy enough data and you'll have an idea of whether or not something will work

Back