Front Page Of Reddit

Tavin

BuSo Pro
Degree
Here's what the front page of reddit looks like: (Happened today on one of my sites)

A6WyYfC.png

Last edited:
Congrats (though I bet this isn't the first time)

Let us know how the bounce rate fares compared to average on usual Reddit submissions? Is there a difference?

For sure, i'll post the aftermath stats. Right now just praying to the hosting gods to stay up

For sure, i'll post the aftermath stats. Right now just praying to the hosting gods to stay up

Nice work as always. Out of curiosity, what does your hosting setup look like for this site?

I'll be interested in knowing not only what the peak "Right Now" users were, but the total accumulated traffic from Reddit over the next few days. I'm sure that's going to be picked up all around the web, giving you tons of links and shares and sending in quite a bit of traffic for the next week or two. That's when I want to see a zoomed out graph!

Peak users was 3525 and was steady over 3000 real time for hours. One of the mods removed the link from the homepage after a few hours, or would have kept climbing.

Also have gotten backlinks from bbc, and other huge authority sites in the niche

Here's a screenshot from one day:

QT4gL9L.png

My hats off to you. Very happy to see you getting some real links from it.

Was that the first time you hit the front of /r/all?

@Tavin

Would love to see a zoomed out view of the traffic that article is getting after a week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that the first time you hit the front of /r/all?

I've front page'd TIL before and it was a steady 2000+ real time over 8 hours. I've also had the top comment (was url) on front page r/all top article and that sent 1000+ real time over several hours, but this was the first time outright front paging r/all

Compared to the rest of the internet, reddit users are very savvy. They come in, bounce quick, and don't fuck around with ads

Also have gotten backlinks from bbc, and other huge authority sites in the niche
I guess the post you used, was some ultra new hot relevant information to your niche? I guess you were probably one of the first how posted about it?

How did you come up with the idea?

Appreciate your reply!

Just a quick heads up, I've edited a couple of posts that gave out specific information that could potentially out or confirm the site. Let's leave it up to Tavin to decide how much he wants to reveal.

Back