Free Steam Keys

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
I've got a lot of Steam keys kicking around, so I'll be posting them here. They'll be a mixture of some classics, some AAA titles, and some lil indie shitters. I'll bump the thread every week or so with another stack of keys worth a few hunj. To redeem a key just open up steam, click the "Games" menu and go to "Activate a product on steam."

Be cool and post once you've claimed a key so other people don't waste their time trying to claim it. Remove the A B and C that are at the start of each section of each key. For example...

AJ5N95-BW7E7Y-CVPPYF should be redeemed as J5N95-W7E7Y-VPPYF.

GRID: Ultimate Edition: CLAIMED
Barotrauma: CLAIMED
Oddworld New 'n Tasty: CLAIMED
The Forest: CLAIMED
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition: CLAIMED
Wasteland 2 Director's Cut: CLAIMED
WWE 2K16: CLAIMED
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut: CLAIMED

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the WWE 2K16, thank you very much!

Awesome, enjoy!

---

Looks like we get some SECRET GAMERS here on BuSo because the rest of the keys were claimed too, but no comments to confirm.

So, this time around, I'll list the titles that are up for grabs and if you want one, comment in this thread and then I'll PM you the steam key. I don't mind if one person wants to scoop up multiple games, btw, but this method will ensure they're going to community members.

PATHFINDER: KINGMAKER
With the help of over 18,000 Kickstarter backers, Narrative Designer Chris Avellone and composer Inon Zur, Owlcat Games is proud to bring you the first isometric computer RPG set in the beloved Pathfinder tabletop universe. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum. Explore and conquer the Stolen Lands and make them your kingdom!

SHINZHEN I/O
Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, logic gates, and LCD screens. Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed. Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams. Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the electronics capital of the world. Get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox. Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire.

BOOK OF DEMONS
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!

DARKSIDE DETECTIVE
Grab your trench coat, tune your sixth sense and join the Darkside Division as they investigate the outright bizarre, the downright dangerous and the confusing cases of Twin Lakes. Flesh-hungry tentacles, mafian zombies, and the occasional missing sock are no match for The Darkside Detective.

SUNDERED
Sundered is a chaotic hand-drawn metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers, a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun, now with local co-op!

REGIONS OF RUIN
Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race.

>observer_
What would you do if your fears were hacked? >observer_ is a cyberpunk horror game from Bloober Team, the creators of Layers of Fear. Play as an Observer, the new front line of neural police, as you hack into the jagged minds of the insane.

For all the racing fans among us, Humble Bundle is giving out free steam copies of F1 2018 this weekend if you subscribe to their newsletter:
www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2018-free-game
  • F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.
  • Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
    o More classic F1 cars than ever before
    o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
    o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
P.S. Darkside Detective that @Potatoe is offering is good fun.

I asked for Darkside Detective from @Potatoe and he came through.

I used to mess around on Kongregate for the past decade (they're basically shutting down, announced about a month ago). But I recalled Darkside Detective being posted there, but only a demo of the first "case" you have to solve.

Horror? Lovecraftian? Detective work? Point & Click adventure? I was sold. It made enough of an impact that I remembered the name when it was posted in this thread.

And now I have the whole game. What it do. Thanks, Tater.

Back