Free SEO tools I found

Degree
As a beginner, I've been looking to reduce my expenses while building my site. I came across some tools I think many beginners are unaware of. Just wanted to post some of them as I found these really valuable.

1) Ahrefs free tools- Ahrefs has a set of free tools that can be pretty powerful if you use them right.
  • Ahrefs free keyword generator- This tool shows the first 100 keywords with their volume for any keyword you input. If you already have a keyword idea, this can be useful to get the ahrefs estimated volume for free. Also, it allows unlimited searches. This can be really useful when you come across a keyword idea and want to vet its volume.
  • Ahrefs keyword rank checker- There are other tools that let you check keyword rankings but this one allows unlimited searches.
  • Ahrefs free website checker-If you are willing to link your search console to ahrefs, they let you track the metrics of your website for free. You can track every backlink to your website, check your organic keywords, organic search growth, DR history. They also do automatic weekly technical SEO audits to let you know of issues like missing alt texts, missing tags, redirect errors etc.
2) Depositphotos appsumo deal: Every year in April-May, appsumo runs a deal for stock photos from depositphotos. You can get a 100 photo pack for $40 instead of $300 when you buy directly through depositphotos.

3) Linkwhisper free plugin for internal linking: When you have hundreds of articles, internal linking can get really complicated. This plugin gives you a list of every outgoing and incoming link for an article.

3) Linkwhisper free plugin for internal linking: When you have hundreds of articles, internal linking can get really complicated. This plugin gives you a list of every outgoing and incoming link for an article.
Is Linkwhisper free? I think it is a paid plugin?

Back