Flight & Travel Tips — Share Offers, Cool Locations, ETC.... Like This All You Can Travel Pass

Have you ever flown Frontier?

It's pretty awful.

Things like this typically only make sense if:

1. You have only 1 carry-on bag and no checked luggage, or else you end up paying more anyways.

2. Don't mind what seat you get, or what priority you get

3. Have Frontier in your city, the city you live in. Else you may have to pay reg. ticket prices to get home or leave home

4. Don't mind the multiple blackouts dates EVERY month and can avoid those

5. Can fly on Frontiers schedule where you wanna go. For example, some flights ( Im not saying Frontier does this, but all those small eco airliners DO do this...) you can only fly to the city you wanna go to ( if they even fly there.. ) on Thursdays at 11am and can only roundtrip back next Thursday at 11am. Allegiant is one similar that does this and most small eco airlines do the same.

6. Don't mind the horrible service

Depending on how much you fly and how much you spend on stuff in your business/life, it may make more sense to just rack up points/miles on Chase or AmEx and transfers those points/miles to the partner airline and get a free business class/first class ticket on a much better airline.

Last edited:
I had great experiences on Frontier @eliquid

Spirit and some crop duster than took me to Curacao ( i think it was) were the only strange experiences I've had

Im not really super picky however. I sleep on flights usually. Have fun the night before and then I'm sleeping the entire flight.

Back