Final Ad Network in Your Stack

Degree
Who do you use as your 100% fill option at the bottom of your stack?

Currently using Yellow Hammer Media and looking for alternatives.

Thanks

Adsense in most spots. One sidebar position I have Media.net thouh.

No. I use Amazon CPM ads as the primary fill. I do use affiliate links on other pages though.

On posts suited for entertainment/social m I have CPC (Adsense) in the body of the article. Above the article and in the sidebar I have Amazon CPM that passes back to either Adsense or my own product (ebook for sale). Though in one spot in the sidebar (sticky widget) I use Media.net formatted to look like a native ad.

On Informational posts, suited for Organic search, I have a similar set up but use fewer display ads in the body. The ads that are in the body are a mix of display ads, affililate links/or affiliate banners.

On product review articles I don't use any display ads. It's all affiliate.

Now that you and @Charles Floate mention it though, haha, I'll start testing some Affiliate offers as the primary fill on the ads for Informational posts.

Yeah, I like Amazon. Good rates and fill. Plus they are just easy to deal with. Like the Adsense of the CPM world.

I'd use Adsense but the CPC's are good enough that I give them the premium spots. The non-premiums go to CPM ads. Amazon is the first and main. The bottom of the stack is Media.net since I've already used Adsense, since it can also have 100% fill.

Otherwise though, you can use your own images to funnel people to your own money pages.

How do you get into the Amazon CPM ad program? I'm not in the US and can't find any info on it and see it anywhere in my US store Amazon affiliate account. What are the eligibility requirements? Google SERPS take me to different pages on Amazon.

You have to be invited by Amazon. Not sure what the exact requirements are but if you get the invitation it will show as an option within your associates panel.

Back