Feedback Popup Box?

Satvrn

Boot Camp
Degree
I'm looking for a service or script that allows me to put a popup box on my landing page asking visitors if they have questions / feedback. The results should be displayed in a dashboard or simply in a database. I want to find out if people have trouble understanding parts of the offer / salescopy.

Any idea?

Are you looking for live support or simple have people input feedback?

Are you looking for live support or simple have people input feedback?

Just a simple one field form popup that appears at the bottom of the page that saves the users input.

Ahh I see. I've implemented those on some sites. It was all custom, but honestly should be less then an hour's worth of work for a db coder. Something like this:

Screen_Shot_2014_12_26_at_9_24_41_PM.png

I rarely got feedback in the ones in the bottom right corner (previous image). But the ones that were in the main menu, or popped up like a chat box, meaning less subtle, got a lot more feedback and attention.

This one is those side ones: https://wordpress.org/plugins/usernoise/screenshots/

screenshot_1.jpg

^^ It looks decent and was recently updated (12-23-2014), so the developers are definitely there and supporting it.

Ahh I see. I've implemented those on some sites. It was all custom, but honestly should be less then an hour's worth of work for a db coder. Something like this:

Screen_Shot_2014_12_26_at_9_24_41_PM.png

I rarely got feedback in the ones in the bottom right corner (previous image). But the ones that were in the main menu, or popped up like a chat box, meaning less subtle, got a lot more feedback and attention.

This one is those side ones: https://wordpress.org/plugins/usernoise/screenshots/

screenshot_1.jpg

^^ It looks decent and was recently updated (12-23-2014), so the developers are definitely there and supporting it.

Awesome, thanks maestro!
Will give this a try.

I'd like to point out Satvrn that you've mentioned the source is a landing page, be sure that feedback button isn't enough to cause distraction!

Back