FB Rescheduling Existing Posts

Degree
Jesus Christ I despise social media. How TF FB is still in existence as a business blows my mind with such unbelievably shitty UX for creators and advertisers.

So in todays mini side quest I have hit a total roadblock. This is what I want to do -

Reschedule a post that has previously been published on my page.

Thats it.

Nothing fancy - just take an existing piece of content that I posted a year ago and reschule to post tomorrow.

Meta Business Suite is a clusterfuck of nonsense and all how to guides seem to be outdated at this point in my online searches.

This should be the simplest of tasks but since it is Meta now it has to be a riddle within a riddle.

Any ideas guys?

Agreed on Meta

I don't think you can "reschedule" an already published post. You might have to repost it.

If this is a common task for you, you may want to look into a tool like Buffer or Hootsuite.
They let you repost old posts without all the copy/paste nonsense.

If this is a common task for you, you may want to look into a tool like Buffer or Hootsuite.
They let you repost old posts without all the copy/paste nonsense.
A pro told me never to use those tools as they severly limit organic reach.

Interesting. That’s long been assumed for Pinterest, but I haven’t heard it for FB.
Time to run some tests.

They didn’t happen to say anything about directly posting to the Meta API, did they?

I have posts scheduled 3 months in advance and the reach is growing + traffic with it. I don't think the "limit" in organic growth is worth manually posting everything. Plus, the more you post, the more chances you will get traffic (assuming quality is consistent) and I am assuming you aren't going to be sitting there manually scheduling posts on each platform.

I have posts scheduled 3 months in advance and the reach is growing + traffic with it. I don't think the "limit" in organic growth is worth manually posting everything. Plus, the more you post, the more chances you will get traffic (assuming quality is consistent) and I am assuming you aren't going to be sitting there manually scheduling posts on each platform.
What are you using?

Back