FB Ads Question

luxer

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity
BuSo Pro
Degree
Is it possible to reverse engineer my uploaded FB custom audiences email list into the phone numbers connected to those people?

Facebook has most if not all of the phone numbers. Curious if anyone knows of a method or service that does this.

Additionally, if there is a way to parse and connect birthdays to that list.

I have a similar question. Is it possible to target the fans of an existing page you don't own? I know you can't directly target them but can you somehow scrape all the emails and create a custom audience or something?

Is it possible to reverse engineer my uploaded FB custom audiences email list into the phone numbers connected to those people?

Facebook has most if not all of the phone numbers. Curious if anyone knows of a method or service that does this.

Additionally, if there is a way to parse and connect birthdays to that list.

Fb doesn't give the phone numbers. Not sure if can get from another service. Seen a YouTube ad that claims to get you the emails. Don't know if it's legit.

If you do somehow manage to get that data many users are going to be pissed if you contacy them. I assume you know that already though.

I have a similar question. Is it possible to target the fans of an existing page you don't own? I know you can't directly target them but can you somehow scrape all the emails and create a custom audience or something?

Yes. It's an option in the fb ads editor. However, the page has to have a lot fans. Don't know the exact number but fb allowed me to target fans of various pages that had 50k+ fans. Might have even been as low as 25k+.

It was a great way to get a decent amount of cheap, relevant, engaged, fans to my own page. The campaigns exhausted pretty quickly though due to the small audience size.

Back