Facebook Dynamic Ads

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey,

I was reading some articles on case studies for ecommrece and a lot of them tell that Facebook Dynamic ads are the way to go.

As I'm aware that there is a lot of fluff around the internet and everyone is parroting everyone I wanted to ask you guys.

Has anyone tried dynamic ads, and how did that work out?

Thanks. :smile:

Protip:

Always just test yourself. Not a cop out answer.

Every niche is different. Every site is different. Every funnel is different. Every business revenue flow is different.

I know people who lose 100-110% upfront on their sales because their LTV or backend makes up for it. Some people can't do that and need to make 30% on the front end. This type of stuff flows over into your traffic platforms and ads and messaging which is why it's important to just test everything yourself no matter what we tell you good or bad.

Also, always always always set aside 10-20% of your budget for testing so you can test stuff like this without impacting your "normal" sales numbers so you can grow.

If you do this, you will always have a monthly budget to test ads or changes like this without hurting your other stuff you count on.

Last edited:
Dynamic ads can work but it really depends on what you're selling, your funnel, your targeting and your ads. I've made it work for several things that didn't seem like it would be a good fit but others it sucked.

Back