Facebook disabled main business ad account

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
The title explains the issue, I got the ban hammer for violating some advertising policies. It's on vague grounds, but since I'm in weight loss industry I guess I was already walking a thin line.

I've already requested a review with some Facebook ass kissing, pointing out the faults and putting the fault on A/B testing and not violating the terms on purpouse. I'm waiting for a reply from them.

But then again, what if It gets disabled forever, what are my options here? Is it - forget about facebook forever? That would suck balls really hard.

xNjz9Fs.png

Gods of advertising have been kind to me.... Right after posting the message above.

Yeah, you're lucky. I've had at least 5 facebook ads accounts banned. I gota way from that stuff though. I like SEO more if i can get a site on autopilot with a team.

Once again the saga begins:

kflfwQj.png

Shit.

No warning, nothing, everything was running smoothly, I submit new ads, BAM insta ban.

Shit's been getting annoying with FB and their new algo changes affecting everyone differently at different times(after Dec 1. ). No more will I put all my eggs in one basket. I got the same message one one of my ad boosts a long time ago. Are you creating an ad campaign from scratch? Or are you boosting posts? Report a problem on the AD (usually gives you an option). Facebook will call your cell phone with an AD representative from the U.S.A.

So foken weird, my ads (that I sent to them right before ban) keep getting approved, I'm recieving the emails, but I'm still disabled. lol. Maybe a manual review or smth. We will see.

@Amir I contacted them already, he said he has sent it further. But getting your account disabled with facebook is never a good thing, lol.

The dude literally told me - oh yea, Facebook algorithm sometimes randomly disables ad accounts for manual review. After I asked him, what could be the reason.

Yea this is pretty annoying. The last few months facebook has been doing this alot even on 100% whitehat accounts. I have a few accounts that keep going down and coming back after the review submission, but many times the campaigns don't keep running with the same success as they were before.

I thought that having more than one ad account in and of itself was a violation of ToS, did that change?

Nice sweet @TacoCat. Sometimes my Boosted Ads need manual reviewing as well. Happy for you.

Good news for us FB marketeers as well.

It's a technical issue on their part.

I have a post on facebook marketing, has my notes in there and discussions etc.., where we can pick each others brains. I post updates in there time to time on FB news etc.. https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/facebook-marketing-buso-tactics-testing-discussions.4743/

Ryuzaki mentioned insta articles before. https://instantarticles.fb.com/ .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND my account is disabled again.

Omg, lol. Facebook, get ur algorithm under control. I didn't even make any changes.

Account is back. Again.

Lol. Disabled and Enabled twice in 48 Hours.

Mark be playin games.

Mark-Zuckerberg-testimony.jpg

The lesson here is, don't be an a-hole to the reps, when you are submitting your request for a review and you might have a chance.

It has been a bit more than an hour.

Disabled again .

This is turning into a spam thread, but I want you to see the reality of this absurdity. Something is seriously wrong with that Facebook algorithm.

Group reach is blasting off right now. @TacoCat. Take advantage of that now at least. Do you have another account? If you don't, create another facebook profile. One just for creating ADs. And see what happens

Group reach is blasting off right now. @TacoCat. Take advantage of that now at least. Do you have another account? If you don't, create another facebook profile. One just for creating ADs. And see what happens
Super small country, there are only like 1 - 3 groups that I could work with. All of them below 1k users. Groups aren't a thing here.

FYI Account re-enabled again. Third time in the past 48 hours. lol.

The saga continues.

@eliquid since you're the guy that I know with most PPC experience.

Have you everhad something like this? My account has been disabled and enabled for 3 times already in the past 48 hours, and it just got disabled again.

Yep, happens a lot @TacoCat . I consider it normal actually, especially with the niche you said you were in.

Generally this ends up in an account ban, but Ive seen myself and others keep accounts too.

Just part of the game.

Yep, happens a lot @TacoCat . I consider it normal actually, especially with the niche you said you were in.

Generally this ends up in an account ban, but Ive seen myself and others keep accounts too.

Just part of the game.

How do you get around it, since, basically Facebook has chopped a foken leg off my sales process.

Do you have multiple ad accounts?
Just different traffic sources?

Any advice on this?

Back