Ezoic, WordPress, PageSpeed

Golan

BuSo Pro
Degree
Finally i'm out to try Ezoic. First we tried on one of my sites. It's said that we need to turn any cache off. So when we switched Litespeed off and switched Ezoic CDN on, the page speed immediately dropped from 94 to 84. Not so good.

Then we wanted to try Leap, but it's conflicting with Rank Math.

So, what can be done? Can we still use WP Rocket or such anyway? Any other advice on how to fix the page speed?

Another question, is that placeholders work somehow clumsy, and it's said somewhere in Ezoic docs that it works better with generic themes like 2022. We use Kadence. Should we really switch to 2022?

Yes i know many of you say Ezoic is trash etc etc. But still, need to start with my new sites from something.

Anyway, any advice for Ezoic n00b is hugely appreciated.

Finally i'm out to try Ezoic. First we tried on one of my sites. It's said that we need to turn any cache off. So when we switched Litespeed off and switched Ezoic CDN on, the page speed immediately dropped from 94 to 84. Not so good.

Then we wanted to try Leap, but it's conflicting with Rank Math.

So, what can be done? Can we still use WP Rocket or such anyway? Any other advice on how to fix the page speed?

Another question, is that placeholders work somehow clumsy, and it's said somewhere in Ezoic docs that it works better with generic themes like 2022. We use Kadence. Should we really switch to 2022?

Yes i know many of you say Ezoic is trash etc etc. But still, need to start with my new sites from something.

Anyway, any advice for Ezoic n00b is hugely appreciated.
Replace rank math with Yoast. Don't use any speed or caching plugins, have the leap settings done by their technical team.

The placeholders work with any theme, just install the ezoic plugin and you don't have to worry about that.

Why not just skip monetizing.
Get your network effect snowball going.
Then, worry about ads.
I don’t think spiting your growth even a small amount for few hundred bucks is as good a trade.

Last edited:
Ezoic has standalone integration method where you place an ad script in your HTML like adsense. You have to create placeholders and activate them.

You cannot use their CDN then.

Ezoic has standalone integration method where you place an ad script in your HTML like adsense. You have to create placeholders and activate them.

You cannot use their CDN then.
Yeah or try basic.website

Back