Examples of great conversion landing pages for B2B Services 2022

NetZero

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm looking to do a website refresh. I want to focus on conversions. Does anyone have great example websites that are up to date? New types of Call to Action that is currently working great, Click/Call, Contact forms, those message bots etc.... Any recommendations on what's working currently are greatly appreciated.

My experience is that nothing comes even remotely close to a phone number and some basic information to help steer the call.

Chat bots and cta forms, no matter how cleverly set up just pull down call volume and convert like shit.

I agree. Chat bots should do two things: 1) Reduce customer contact by answering brain dead pre-sale questions that probably wouldn't close anyways, and 2) to act as an IVR (interactive voice response) system where it's like "press 2 for Spanish language".

The thing is, if you're good, you can probably milk some extra sales by using the foot-in-the-door phenomenon, meaning even the brain dead question-askers can be converted to some degree by getting them on the phone. But these are also the ones that will give you the biggest headaches, most returns, won't have their expectations based in reality, leave you bad reviews, etc. Better to filter them out, honestly.

I'd also mention that the type of landing page you want will depend on what you're selling and the pricing and all that. Do you need to squeeze through some kind of journal funnel or long video where the "click to continue" button only appears if the person makes it through a 20 minute video? Or are you just trying to process something simple like an e-book or piece of software, rather than a $50,000 real estate course with 2-hour consultations?

Also, who is the demographic? If it's dummies and you're selling "how to make yourself taller" or "how to change your eye color with black magic" then you'll do well to go look that kind of stuff up on Clickbank and see what the best selling products are doing. This might be a good step regardless for these kind of bottom-barrel, abusive info products.

If you're doing info products for entry-level business type stuff, I'd look at whatever the current Youtube ad campaigns point you to, or go find some of the classic Warrior Forum style landers with all the red handwritten text, yellow highlighting, and all that. In these cases, length equals strength, too.

I did a pretty big copywriting writeup in the crash course you can check out for ideas, too. I got really into all this type stuff at one point. That info can act as a great basis and then you can split test from there, or you can just emulate a sales page you know is doing well and tweak from there.

I know I'm not answering the question directly because I don't know of any current landing pages doing well, it's not my forte any more and I'm not keeping up with it. But I do think we need more details about what it is you're selling, the price point, the demographic, etc. Anything you can share without spilling the beans will get you a higher quality answer and set of examples.

IMO it is no longer about where you place your CTAs as much as what you communicate there. People understand the internet way of life better today. They no longer land on a plumber's website and wonder what to do next. They know to look for a Contact page or number even if it is hidden on the footer.

They also price compare; or at least try to. Because it's easy to do it online. The best way to capture leads as well as convert them is to make it easy for them to reach you on WhatsApp. Everyone has it, and you cannot give a fake contact number. And if you have an agile team, you can reply before any other competitor does, and convert the sale.

Back