ECommerce News: Global Shipping To Be Effecte by the Corona Virus

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Like @bernard said very little you can do either way. Buy some extra food. Buy gas masks to sell at inflated prices if you can, worrying about it excessively won't really help.
Hope you guys got in on the stock trade. You can def get richer, if not healthier.

Population needs make even the white masks profitable.

I gave away the tip on "Moderna" to some people traveling before it took a jump.
The company that made those white masks had a nice spurt too.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/02/13/why-novavax-stock-is-marching-higher-today.aspx

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/vir-biotechnology-stock-price-surges-coronavirus-antibody-tests-crispr-2020-1-1028847912

Jared

Breaking the Shackles of a Lifetime of Bummery
Degree
Exclusive: 11 Coronavirus deaths in Iran - Iran International

At least 11 deaths in Iran seemingly overnight. There's an alleged translation of a phone call between a doctor and his assistant where they say 20+ dead, but it's unverified.

The city of Qom, Iran (1.3 million) is going on military-enforced lock down:

The virus is highly contagious with symptoms delayed for up to weeks, making it more or less uncontainable. It's only a matter of time before it breaks out across the U.S. and U.K., assuming it hasn't already. It'll be sure to destroy the world economy along the way, thanks to major cities going on lock down, and business and manufacturing being suspended.

It's crazy how many people don't yet realize this is probably going to be the biggest world event of their lifetime.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Look like China's said 'screw it' and opening some factories back up. I got a message saying I can get thing delivered by the 10th of March.

1 month delay though. Damage def done. But, I should have enough product to last a while if product makes it through customs.

Jared

Degree
It's now starting to blow up in Italy and Iran, while continuing to grow in East Asia. It seems to be beyond containment, and that a global pandemic is inevitable. Let's just hope the case fatality rate is low.

BREAKING NEWS
Coronavirus claims 50 lives in Iranian city, report says
Fears of a global pandemic continue to grow after Iran’s semiofficial ILNA news agency reported Monday that 50 people in the Iranian city of Qom have died this month from the coronavirus. Other countries like Italy and South Korea have also reported new cases of the virus.

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
You know what's funny about shit like this, the stock marketing always reacts crazily, so what's that saying "buy when there is blood in the streets".

This morning I was laying in bed reading this and thought: "hmmm... let me buy a chunk of stock and see what happens."

So I placed a limited buy orders for two different stocks (mortgage ETF stuff) at $15.00. So if the stock dropped to $15, it would execute the buy, then I set it for end of day to execute. WELL markets opened up and the whole stock marketing dropped immediately, the buy order executed at 9:38AM for BOTH stocks, and I got a notification on my phone of it and was like "hmm... interesting".

So I did some preparation for my monday morning meeting and just checked it, the stock rebounded immediately to above it's last close position and I'm up $3K in profit. :D

Jesus, everyone was scared and boom, drop, then rebound. :D I always heard about this theory but damn! I'm going to try it again tomorrow morning! Going all in this time!

Yeah, damn - Shit is wild out here. I'm about to head out to buy some face masks. Stay safe!

Degree
If you notice what was happening months before the "coronavirus" hit the streets of china. Big time "over-throw the government" protesting. #conspiracyrealist. Now look at the streets.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
There is blood in the streets RIGHT NOW!!! I'm in at $14 limit buy.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Alright, I messing with MORL ($14.36) and MRRL ($14.28) for the next experiment. I put limit buys at $13 for each for tomorrow. I have a strange feeling some dubmass is going to do a market order in the morning and execute :happy:, then it'll bounce back. #BabyFacedWolfOfWallStreet

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
i think we need a post on "Following the Money During the Pandemic" .............. or change the title of this post.

I expect eCommerce to take a HUGE SLUMP and an increase in needs for SEO/blog & website service

This might get the big fish more pond space

Jared

Degree
Brazil has a confirmed case of the coronavirus, the first confirmed case in South America. Do you know what that means? It means every continent on Earth, excluding Antarctica, is confirmed to be infected.

Not even WHO can deny it now: The pandemic has arrived.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Regarding “Follow The Money” - what’s so interesting is everyone in the back of their minds know the stocks are going to eventually rebound.

If this actually was to tank the USA economy that means the US dollar will be worth nothing anyways, so the likelihood of a total world collapse is 0%.

So it is sort of free money if you believe in the US dollar and the USA’s ability to weather this small “pandemic”.
Buy when there is blood in the streets! Keep fanning the flames of fear mates!! It only helps drive down the costs of acquiring valuable assets on the cheap that will eventually rise!

#TotalChaos #ZombieApocalypse #BuySuppliesNow #PreppersWereRight #GordonGekkoLife #WorldWar3And4 #911WasAnInsideJob

jstover77

King of Turd Mountain
Degree
Look like China's said 'screw it' and opening some factories back up. I got a message saying I can get thing delivered by the 10th of March.

1 month delay though. Damage def done. But, I should have enough product to last a while if product makes it through customs.
My brother's factory opened back up on Monday, so he said he's not going to have much issues with getting product. One of my client's said they are fucked and going to be out of stock mid March.

All the current estimates are a death rate of 2-3% with the majority of those dying being 50+ with preexisting conditions (diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc..). If you are less than 50 and in good health, seems as though you have nothing to worry about. Curious to see how this plays out.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Well, extended hours just closed, and the damn stocks I wanted went back up! Limited orders didn't execute...

No one could have guess that was going to happen!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going in again tomorrow though, I'm going to try at $13.75.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
One of the companies I think imentioned before has the cure. They are now entering trials. They've been upward bound since I've watched. Might want to check them.

The first company to land the cure officailly will likely supply China. Based on population needs, probably need more than one company to execute cures... but i can imagine the company value will EXPLODE overnight if they can create supply fast