Ebook Marketing - Affiliate Payouts for Generating Free eBook Leads

mj22

War Mongering.
BuSo Pro
Degree
I stumbled across this the other day, i think this is crazy smart. Affiliates dont have to sell anything, just give a free ebook away. Makes me wonder how many other niches/markets this could be applied to....

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/affiliates/

It's pretty similar to Amazon's model. "Just get them to us and we'll take care of the rest."

It's definitely a win for this site and company. They can get other people raising awareness for them, generating backlinks that in some ways could skirt by the need to nofollow them, and ultimately...

Once they've grown by leaps and bounds, they can make the affiliate program far more restrictive. Instead of paying for a marketing campaign to raise awareness, they can move over to one that's sales based and increase their profit big time.

Damn that smart. Why the hell didn’t anyone put these two ideas together before. Use affiliates to give away your free “ebook” or “course” or “whitepaper” or “guide”, and credit them cause of the referral link for all comissions.

You can do this with anything ecommerce like “how to buy a wedding ring” free ebook if you are a jewelry store.

“Advanced SEO course from the Trenches” (free guide) that then gives away tons of information, and the affiliate gets commission if a user signs up on the site or through links within the ebook, but not only for your services but also other laced affiliate programs to complimentary services, competitors, or whatever... there is a similar angle in the traffic leaks day of the crash course, but never took the thought further to giving affiliates the ebooks or guides to help push sales.

Reminds me one time of some guy that combined colon cleanse with green tea or something... that dude must be a billionaire by now.

(@eliquid)

This is super interesting. How fast can I test this using a wordpress site? I have a client for whom this might be useful

Back