eBook I wrote in 2012 about YouTube Search & Power of it [ free download ]

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Well,

I wrote this ebook to sell. About 10 people bought copies. Most on the Warrior Forum. WickedFire users laughed at me when it told them I was making a nice stream of income off YouTube, standing behind a few channels. To them it was unfathomable .. but for me, I was doing it since 2008 and told WF around 2011 I'd say.

Funny how people ALWAYS doubt me.. except the people who buy a project from me and execute the vision better than I could. They are the only ones who get it...

Anyhow, a lot of this information is still relevant today. It's just you have to do MORE . Thought I'd share it free on BuSo:

It's not to be used commercially nor republished elsewhere without my permission. Just a Thanks to the wonderful people of the board who've given me great support.

Excuse any errors in the eBook. I've never been a person who liked to be grammar perfect and seen as a genius. I'm just a country kid who grew up, playing with lego blocks, and learned to piece things together. I love to give people things in layman's terms and watch them succeed as well.

http://www.gnewsbacklinks.com/BuyYouTubeViewsNoWay.pdf

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on my 2012 eBook:
Buy YouTube Views, NO WAY!!!

Keep in mind this was written in 2011 for publishing in 2012. If you guys like it, I'll also share an eBook I wrote about dating while I as Young and running into success. It's 'cooler' lol

Last edited:
The PDF is corrupt. It will not open in multiple different applications, Preview, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and so on.

The PDF is corrupt. It will not open in multiple different applications, Preview, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and so on.

Can you download and open?

Can you download and open?

No, the Preview App in Mac OS X is the one that opens up all PDFs. It will not open in Acrobat either.

No, the Preview App in Mac OS X is the one that opens up all PDFs. It will not open in Acrobat either.

I think i just fixed it. Try now.

I had 3 different versions of the book. This was the highest level, the "Master"

I owned SomeGoodEbooks .com and was planning to continue writing more ebooks to just keep royalties flowing but then i got paid to focus on the entertainment world. Traveled. ETC ETC

Working now. I just downloaded on Mac and opened.

anyone ever finish reading this?

Finished reading it. I'm currently doing YouTube so the info was good on validating some of the things I'm doing. Not sure though about sending massive links to a YT video as you suggest, like the 1000 web 2.0s.

I have read the book, even though I do not have a YouTube Channel,
but I am thinking of starting one. Found some valuable information in
there.
Do you want to share the ebook you wrote on dating?

@greatwriter ,not even sure how I can find a copy of that now myself. I wish!

@KevinOH yes, some of the info is dead out dated. Today you have to do more promoting/sharing than ever and you need retention on those videos. Everything with google is about Retention

Back