Domains Domains R Forever - High-Metric Domains For Your Next Site

Added 12 new domains:

gb05H2Y.png

Buy them and many others at Domains R Forever .

I thought to give this thread another try.

Here is the list of domains added the last 10 days:

xiqaFpz.png

Buy them and many others at Domains R Forever .

Hi Golan,

Seems aged domains are all the rage at the moment, with posts like Suumits on Detailed and Sumit's results at Dominating PBNs. I hear both "build out" and "redirect" philosophies mentioned about equally. As a seller, do you see a higher success rate with either method (building out directly on an aged domain vs 301ing it to a niche relevant aged site)?

Hi Golan,

Seems aged domains are all the rage at the moment, with posts like Suumits on Detailed and Sumit's results at Dominating PBNs. I hear both "build out" and "redirect" philosophies mentioned about equally. As a seller, do you see a higher success rate with either method (building out directly on an aged domain vs 301ing it to a niche relevant aged site)?
Thank you for the question.

I always was a big unbeliever in 301. I thought - and still think - this should be some bug in G algos and that they might shut this caveat in any moment, and why not to penalize all the target sites along. Besides, a site is a site, it's your asset forever. I had always been building sites on domains i take for myself, and always - albeit i try not to give SEO advice to my domain buyers - advised against redirects.

However, the posts you mention and other sources shows us that the 301 tactics is definitely not dead yet.

So i really don't know what to tell on this.

I think your question is not very correct: "As a seller, do you see a higher success rate with either method". As a seller, i sell domains, either i sold domain or not, and i can not measure any success otherwise. As a SEO, i could, however as i said i never did 301 so i don't have a base for comparison.

As far as i know, i don't trace all domains i sold usage, but all my constant buyers who i'm in contact with, always build sites on my domains. However if check all my sold inventory, you can definitely see some redirects.

Hope it helps.

Just got 3 domains from Golan. He push it to my account around 20 minutes right after payment. Pretty impressed! Domains quality is pretty good!

Will definitely buy again.

Back