Domains Domains R Forever - High-Metric Domains For Your Next Site

Golan

BuSo Pro
Degree
Need a new domain for your network, or are you looking to start your next project with a big boost right out of the gates?

You could spend a lot of time looking through auctions, expiring domains, recent drop lists and more to find decent domains, actually learning what to look for and how to do it correctly, and hoping that you don't end up with a dud.

• Do you know how to check if the PR is faked?
  • If the domain is deindexed or tainted in any way?
  • If it has a bad history?
  • If it's been over-optimized for certain anchors or spammed to infinity and beyond?

I've already done all of the heavy lifting for you, so you can spend your time building instead.

This is my bread and butter, I've been buying and selling domain names for years so I know what to look for, and what to look out for.

I own all of these domains before I list them so I'm not just a middle-man. Because of that, it's in my best interest to only buy great domains.

Domains R Forever is a curated list of vetted domain names with something for everyone. Each domain has a direct link to Ahrefs to assist you with your due diligence.

With over 150 names and new ones being added all the time, you'll find something for just about any niche or topic with the right metrics that you're looking for.

What does it cost?
You only pay the price listed at DomainsRForever.com. There are no additional registration or transfer fees.

How does it work?
Once you've selected your domain(s) and payment has cleared, the domains will be pushed to your account. This only takes a few moments, as opposed to transfering a domain, so that you can get to work developing your new domain name right away.

Please note: There are no refunds once a domain has been transfered to your account, so it's important to do your DD first, if you have any questions or need some help then don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Go and look at our domain list yourself: Domains R Forever

Last edited:
You sure its a good idea to have the list of domains public like that? I'd feel way more comfortable purchasing if I knew that not every random person has access to the whole list like that.

You sure its a good idea to have the list of domains public like that? I'd feel way more comfortable purchasing if I knew that not every random person has access to the whole list like that.

Thank you for your concern. However, do you have an idea how could I manage more private sales? I don't. Sending emails to all webmasters out there? I don't think it's a good idea.

Besides, what are you afraid for? Say, Person N saw at some time point that Domain X is on sale. Then at some other time point Mr. Island purchases this domain X. How on Earth Person N could possibly know that it's Mr. Island who has bought this domain? And if Person N just sees a site in the Webs on this domain, what could be a damage for this site/business that some Person N saw this domain early on sale? A lot of successful businesses are running on domains that had been listed on auctions etc.

Thank you for your concern. However, do you have an idea how could I manage more private sales? I don't. Sending emails to all webmasters out there? I don't think it's a good idea.

Besides, what are you afraid for? Say, Person N saw at some time point that Domain X is on sale. Then at some other time point Mr. Island purchases this domain X. How on Earth Person N could possibly know that it's Mr. Island who has bought this domain? And if Person N just sees a site in the Webs on this domain, what could be a damage for this site/business that some Person N saw this domain early on sale? A lot of successful businesses are running on domains that had been listed on auctions etc.

What if someone , who doesn't like you selling domains , grabs all the domains and runs a chinese anchored guestbook blast on all of them rendering them useless ?

@JT1 There are plenty of domain marketplaces out there, from large wholesale ones to smaller boutique ones and everything in between. It's not all that unusual for a domainer to have their portfolio on display, even when they're worth well into the millions.

So perhaps somebody with a personal vendetta against Golan could target his inventory, but from a buyer's POV you'd want to do your own DD before buying a name, which Golan encourages and even facilitates. It's the seller taking on the very low amount of risk in this case, which most sellers do in one form or another whether they're selling design, SEO, brokerage services... there are inherent risks involved with selling just about anything, it's the cost of doing business and I'm sure Golan is aware that there are pros and cons to listing his entire inventory, and believes that the transparency for his buyers tips the scale. Just my 0.02.

From the last update of 188 domains, 94 are sold - exactly a half!

Uploaded just now a new list of domains; check them out at Domains R Forever, numbers 355 to 369.

Added a few new domains, numbers 370 to 374. Some crazy Wikipedia links, check them out!

Also, sorting by metrics is finally implemented.

Again, few new domains in stock. Check them at the site, ## 376-383.

Also, just in case if somebody is curious, at this page we are adding all recently sold domains.

I will probably buy one after I get paid, hopefully I can find one that fits

For Black Friday, we give you an unique one time opportunity - 30% Off for all our stock!

Valid for 48 hours only, starting now.

As we don't have coupon system, just PM me or skype golanrulez and I'll invoice you for domains you choose.

Also, added 14 few new domains to stock. Check them at the site, ## 400-413.

29 domains sold during the last 7 days.

27 domains just added. Check them out, ##461-487.

Merry Xmas everybody!

12 new domains added. Check them out at Domains R Forever site - ##488-499.

Featured: #492 - health one-word EMD, 22K monthly searches!

Happy New Year everyone!

Added 23 new domains:

2PW3hkR.png

Check them out at Domains R Forever site.

Is the age the domain age or have these dropped and been re-registered?

Any discounts on bulk buys? Like 10+?

Vouch for Golan and Domains R Forever! Great selection of domain names.

Today Featured:

Domain #840.

Niche: Software.

DA 43, RD 454.

Take a look at its backlinks:

hd2vuwd.png

6tGaUes.png

Buy this domain and many others at Domains R Forever .

Back