Domain disapproved by Google Ad Manager

Degree
Hi all,

My domain was disapproved by Google Ad Manager according to my Ezoic support.

xZ1bCiz.png

I really have no idea why thus I don't know what changes to make. More info:
  1. It's an aged domain. The old owner previously wrote about healthy recipes. But I don't think she has given any medical device. Nothing really serious.
  2. Right now most articles of mine is healthy recipe. E.g. Vegan recipe, salad, etc.
  3. I have Amazon affiliate links in most of my articles. Is that not allowed?
  4. I don't ask for user info in any way.
Any one has any idea? Thanks!

Here's the things that I usually see people not mention that ends up being the cause of a rejection. Can you answer these?
  • How many articles do you have live?
  • How long are these articles?
  • Do you have many product roundups or reviews like "Best Cutting Boards"?
  • Do they include original information or is it really just a list of tech specs and so forth?
  • Are you recipes full of original information or are they just a list of ingredients and directions? (not adding value past what others have already)
  • Are you syndicating content or is it all your original content?
  • How much traffic are you getting?
  • Is your site's build visually appealing?
  • Do you have an author block and author listed?
  • Do you have a contact page, about page, privacy, and all that?
  • Do your posts have images and everything yet? Are they "done"?
I don't mean to presume anything about your work or site, but I've seen a zillion people with this complaint get a zillion replies, only to find that they withheld the information that they only have 10 posts of 300 words each and all 300 words were copy and pasted from other sites and the posts have zero images, etc.

Getting that out of the way will lead to a more fruitful investigation.

Hey @Ryuzaki thank you very much.

Before answering your questions, I need to confess I haven't done the following:
  • I did not have a menu.
  • I did not have a contact page.
  • Because I did not have a menu, my disclaimer and privacy policy page couldn't be found before.
Now I have fixed this and just reapplied. Let's see!

To your questions:
  • How many articles do you have live?
  • How long are these articles?
  • Do you have many product roundups or reviews like "Best Cutting Boards"?
  • Do they include original information or is it really just a list of tech specs and so forth?
  • Are you recipes full of original information or are they just a list of ingredients and directions? (not adding value past what others have already)
  • Are you syndicating content or is it all your original content?
  • How much traffic are you getting?
  • Is your site's build visually appealing?
  • Do you have an author block and author listed?
  • Do you have a contact page, about page, privacy, and all that?
  • Do your posts have images and everything yet? Are they "done"?

• I have more than 700 articles.
  • Most of them are 800+ words.
  • No I don't have product roundups or reviews at all.
  • All articles are originally written. They are recipes.
  • Yes there are a lot of clear, original instructions.
  • Original content.
  • 50-60 users a day.
  • I guess it's visually normal haha.
  • Yes have author block.
  • Just added a contact us page!
  • Yes all of them are well written and have images.
I guess your questions are a very good list for others as well so thanks!

So my domain got rejected from Ezoic.

I have about 50+ article content. Most articles only have 1 img which is a featured image.
Average 1k-1.5k. Maybe 1 or 3 are like 700-400 word.
The site is about 12 months old. I had around 20-30 articles, then recently in Sept or Oct, I decided to delete them all. And I started writing content. I deleted it because the content wasn't good. The website got like 20 visits yesterday which was the highest it has gotten. I spent money on Copyscape and checked the content isn't copied. The small per cent which picked up was very little where I quoted and debunked some stuff.

But, I have heard people with less traffic and articles get accepted in ezoic which bothers me...

But, I have heard people with less traffic and articles get accepted in ezoic which bothers me...
You have a low quality website, with no images, and only 20 sessions a day and you "bothered" by ezoic not letting you in? There are standards and you admittedly aren't meeting them.

Even if they let you in at 20 sessions a day you are probably going to make $0.01 a week, so what's the difference?

The questions you've been asking show your mindset is completely wrong. First concentrate on creating a website/business that people want to visit, so you get to 1,000 visitors a day from Google and multiple sources, then go apply to these programs to make money.

They let you in and then you make $0.01 a week, and then what? WTF. Get your house in order first. You are concerned with things that have no way of making you money instead of starting to build your business "brick by brick".

What you are doing is classic procrastination, so it comes down to - do you really want this? Or are you looking for a quick buck? Cause 20 sessions a day... come on.

Back