Do We All Need a Reddit Strategy Now?

Degree
I'm wondering if we all need to develop a Reddit strategy now to rank in the SERPs?

It's no secret Google has been giving a lot more weight to random Reddit posts these days. I've been testing out using the site for my own SEO and ranking certain articles in the SERPs to gain traffic.

Call it "Parasite SEO" or whatever, but I can already see that I'm getting traffic when I'm focusing on sharing snippets of articles on Reddit and directing people back to my sites.

Seems like I need to up the Reddit game to stat relevant.

Any thoughts on this?

how would you scale it?
You don't need to "scale it" from an activity perspective. If you do it correctly, the scaling comes from compounding traffic that will leak to your site over time.

I can already see that I'm getting traffic when I'm focusing on sharing snippets of articles
Are you upfront about the fact that you own the site? Or are you just sharing snippets to add value to the conversation?

Honestly no. Maybe the Reddits supermods will catch on but I'm seeing lots of people create Subreddits and try to build them out now.

Are you upfront about the fact that you own the site? Or are you just sharing snippets to add value to the conversation?

As @Smith said I'm not looking to scale.

I'm looking to use Reddit's domain authority to rank and get traffic. Overtime that builds.

Cool idea and it can work but how would you scale it?

Back