Day 12 - Traffic Leaks

It’s now the top traffic leaking channel by a country mile for most verticals. You can effectively hook an iv up to your competitors and start siphoning their brand equity.
Could you please expand on that, mate?

You can invade peoples brand names, product line, and review keywords. Google will proactively intercept and present alternatives at this point in time so its just a matter of writing headlines that perform within their metrics.
I'm working on some ways to do this by just picking phrasing and terminology that I think is likely to outperform in googles tests. Then spamming media / page titles / anchors / sub headings on niche trusted sites co locating next to the keyword you want to entangle. Find a competitor with a weak brand and work out a couple of keywords that can get above average interaction from they're user base.

A really brain dead easy example is take their brand name. Write their brand name VS your brand name threads on a couple of sites google commonly bumps fresh content into the serps for periods of time from. Good sites for this are Reddit, Quora and King Youtube. There also tend to be niche sites that vary by vertical. If you're actually in a niche you probably have already noticed some of them just from watching your own serps.

The dumb ass route is to just bot it at scale. I'm seeing this working really well right now for one of my keyword sheeter competitors. They're sucking a very tangible amount of users away from everybody atm especially the ones that have large content marketing footprints to target.

Last edited:
This is mind-blowing. Wow. Thanks for sharing your wisdom @CCarter .
I have so many ideas right now that I can implement. Amazing stuff!

If you got any niches/topics you want me to brainstorm, feel free to drop it in this thread, and I'll show you how to do this...

--
Is this offer still on? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about the auto detailing "niche".

Saw this get posted on Twitter and figured I'd post:

"We'd find the locations where all the freshmen walked every day on the way to class and put 4-5 ads. BU, NEU, Tufts, Harvard, MIT, Brandeis. I'd go from school to school and paint the campuses. It was a real bummer when it rained."

"We sold the student moving company for 7 figures in January of 2021."

---

traffic-leaks.jpg

Back