CS:GO Anyone?

Degree
Any gamers here? Maybe we could set up a server or something eventually. Or... or I could just get back to work.

I'm a flash game kind of guy myself. 3-5 minutes here and there and I'm back to work. I like the kind that are slow-burn and you build up characters or cities or whatever. Farmville types actually, but not farmville. Mafia Wars is okay. The pay to win model is annoying though. I'll usually quit any game where it's clear that he-who-spends-the-most wins. Or that you can't gain the same things over time.

My favorite game of all time, Minecraft, just got bought for 2.5 billion dollars by Microsoft. I fear what that means for the game. It's going to get some ridiculous features that make the game something other than what it is.

I don't know what CS:GO stands for. Gotta be some kind of first person shooter. I'm an RPG or dungeon crawler type person myself. Old school WoW head represent!

I don't know what CS:GO stands for.

It's the latest Counter Strike game. Please tell me you've heard of Counter Strike, otherwise I'll have to revoke your membership to the PCMR... :wink:

LOL I've heard of Counter Strike, but I don't know what PCMR is and now I'm scared... :confused:

I played Doom on 3.5 floppy disc back in the day if that counts. Slaying demons on Mars!

LOL I've heard of Counter Strike, but I don't know what PCMR is and now I'm scared... :confused:

I played Doom on 3.5 floppy disc back in the day if that counts. Slaying demons on Mars!

I'm pretty sure it stands for "PC Master Race". I'm on a Mac and people say that to me sometimes when I'm playing games, so yeah.

Back