CPV Lab 3.0

Degree
Version 3.0 is finally here and this time it actually looks like a professional product. Gone are the 1997 graphics. They've been replaced by a slick looking interface which I have to say looks pretty good.

I'm still going through the software to see what's new since I haven't updated it since 2013 or so. I just realized they added the Trends screen recently, something I could've used years ago and pleaded with them to add when I was running more PPC campaigns.

Anyhow, is anyone else still using this product, and if so, what are your thoughts on the new version?

I'm using adsbridge. Heard great things about CPVLab, but a lot of the pros use voluum I think. Adsbridge works fine for me so yeah

so much has changed from simple PHP and JS redirects and the first version of P202

i'm still stuck on voluum. would be interested in hearing a comparison, if anyone has one

i'm still stuck on voluum. would be interested in hearing a comparison, if anyone has one

I've used both Voluum and Thrive before and I have to say that I liked Thrive better...and frankly can't understand why the big ballers who can afford a $99/month tracker don't use this instead of Voluum.

Lab is a good tracker but it seems needlessly confusing in certain areas when creating a campaign. I only use that because there's no way I can justify paying big money for what I'm doing right now.

Back