Coronavirus Hysteria

I'm not sure these people are using the word "Vaccinated" correctly... I'm vaccinated against smallpox, therefore I cannot get smallpox. That's how the word was used my whole life.​
That's a great distinction. My entire family has been "vaxxed" except me, and my entire family except me has had COVID.

Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout, executive admits

Source: https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/f307f28f794e173ac017a62784fec414

A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally.

Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

Neat stuff coming out of this hearing.

• Didn’t believe it at first due to daily mail, but here it is: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.13.512134v1.full
  • In a BSL-4 Lab (Wuhan was also BSL-4)
  • Omicron strain mixed with Original Covid Strain - original covid strain was 100% kill rate of mice, this new one is 80% kill rate, which people are using this comparison to ease concerns. But what they don’t mention it is much more infectious, because it was mixed with omicron. Do the math
  • 8 We generated chimeric recombinant SARS-CoV-2 encoding the S gene of Omicron in the backbone of an ancestral SARS-CoV-2 isolate and compared this virus with the naturally circulating Omicron variant."
  • The world is full of idiots/

Feels like the whispers in the scientific community are starting to get louder and Pfizer execs comments the other week about not testing effectiveness against transmissibility seemed to raise some more eyebrows.

If this is true (https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently) it would almost seem as if someone was "feeling the heat" and decided to act proactively. I've hated Rand Paul most of my life but he's been the only person in congress even bothering trying to even ask Fauci real questions.

Think the 'publicans are going to rip into the COVID coverup after they sweep in November, at least that's my hope.

It finally happened... I got the virus. It's been nice knowing you all.

I thought that was a joke at first, then clicked the link to a nypost article...truly sad.

I haven't paid any attention to any of that since the beginning and generally stay out of related convos online or irl as well.

People have had 3 fucking YEARS to lose weight and generally get/be healthy since the initial scare...

Some have, most just gotten fatter, sicker, and weaker...

Not to be overly cold but in reality that's survival of the fittest and culling of the herd.

This is the new CDC Director, this was how they made decisions about your lives for COVID:

They clearly were just making it up as they went along. Remember that next time they try to control you, they don't know what they are doing, just making it up.

What I find the most appalling is not that we're "governed" by these sadistic nuts disguised in suits, but that actual grown ups believed the whole narrative and dove deep into the psychosis. It was so obvious... I still don't understand how one could believe it, especially folks in our digital space who are perfectly capable of opening a search engine and doing some research to verify stuff.

Anyone notice an increase in people coughing like they're smokers, you know, that deep chesty cough, that doesn't sound healthy at all?

I hear it all the time, in radio, neighbors, a bunch of people in the mid of summer getting these coughing fits, sounding exactly the same. I know many of them are vaccinated, because they were radio and tv-personalities and open about getting the vaxx.

Just wanted to hear if you noticed it too?

Anyone notice an increase in people coughing like they're smokers, you know, that deep chesty cough, that doesn't sound healthy at all?
Actually I thought I was paranoid, because a lot more people are coughing than I remember. But than it could be that because of COVID we are now more aware of others coughing and the type of cough.

Perhaps they were always coughing at this level but we weren't registering it consciously.

A single cough and everyone is on edge, shit is wild what the mainstream media has done to us.

And that's the stuff we notice, makes you wonder about the programming we don't notice. You know there are actually people that believe there are more than 2 gen

No, I think people are actually coughing more and its a certain kind of cough, an uncontrollable cough, that doesn't last long, but is not semi-voluntary, not like at a classical concert, it's like a cough that if it lasted longer and was a bit harder would make people think you might be deadly sick. There's this pizza guy near me who goes out and smokes and he has the most horrendous cough. I often contemplate if I should ask him to see a doctor, just in case he hasn't, because that cough is a bad cough. That's the kind of micro-bad-cough I hear now.

micro-bad-cough
Well, if this is the canary in the coal mine, things are going to get a lot worse for the vaccinated. Can't sue Pfizer or the government, and they "volunteered". Life moves fast...

Well, if this is the canary in the coal mine, things are going to get a lot worse for the vaccinated. Can't sue Pfizer or the government, and they "volunteered". Life moves fast...

I hope I'm wrong or that it could be from covid itself and perhaps the vaccinated were harder hit from covid (the latter variants) due to "original antigenic sin", i.e. the vaxx was developed to focus on a particular spike protein on the original covid, but it mutated, so now your immune system is primed for something that doesn't exist anymore, thus you might get hit harder than those who had full immunity experience, not just for the spike protein.

In any case, I do think there's something to the coughing. I tend to notice these things ahead of others and I'm experienced enough to trust my intuition now. I read a thread on Reddit about people complaining about more coughing at classical concerts.

Seems a lot of people are dying these days from cancer too. Athletes keep dropping.

@CCarter

Well, it seems as if the cough that "everyone" is having is actually a whooping cough epidemic that has spread around the world. I am happy to learn it isn't widespread lung cancer, but I still wonder if any unvaccinated people have gotten it.

"Immunity gap" they call it. Which many doctors warned against of course. Babies die from whooping cough, unlike covid, however covid spared grandma, so a few babies here and there.

https://www.otago.ac.nz/healthsciences/news/news/otago0246610.html

From deep in the trenches - Deep deep deep...

This is the 3rd time I've come across this news, and I shouldn't ever be coming across something 3 times, unless...

This is NOT a drill

Reports are coming in hot and heavy: Undiagnosed pneumonia - China: (BJ, LN) children, reported epidemic, RFI

For a little more on ProMed: "It was a ProMed alert in late December 2019 that brought a mystery virus later named Sars-Cov-2 to the attention of many doctors and scientists, including senior officials at the World Health Organization."

As we have now now come to realize Sars-Cov-2 also known as Coronorona, aka Chinavirus, would later be known as Covid-19.

Source: Mystery child pneumonia outbreak reported in China hospitals

- Chinese hospitals have been “overwhelmed with sick children” as an outbreak of pneumonia escalates in cities across the country, including Beijing, according to reports.

- [..] hospitals in the capital Beijing and Liaoning – almost 500 miles northeast – were struggling amid an influx of children sick with pneumonia.

- “Many, many are hospitalised,” Mr Wei, a Beijing citizen, told FTV News. “They don’t cough and have no symptoms. They just have a high temperature (fever) and many develop pulmonary nodules.”

- In an editor’s note, ProMed said: “This report suggests a widespread outbreak of an undiagnosed respiratory illness ... It is not at all clear when this outbreak started as it would be unusual for so many children to be affected so quickly.

- Yet Chinese experts stressed that very few children have died from “walking pneumonia” to date.

- “There is a steady number of patients developing severe cases, but there are very few critical cases, and there are no related deaths so far,” Hua Shaodong, a paediatrician at the Beijing Children’s Hospital, told China Daily. “The average days in hospital for hospitalised patients is around seven to 14 days.”

--

This is a serious report if I came across it in the trenches.

Looks like Big Trouble in ChinaTown brewing...

Oh man. I just wanted a peaceful Thanksgiving were we can talk about high Turkey prices, not this, not this again.

"Buddy I'm tired. I'm old. I'm older than I look. This game is for the young, the hungry."

Here we go again... here we go again.

Again, This is NOT a drill, NOT A DRILL

This mystery new virus is going after CHILDREN. So far the kids are recovering, but that's assuming the relative health of those kids are up-to-par. What happens IF this virus comes across the ocean to America's morbidly obese kids?

Obviously this thing will jump to adults at some point. Here we go again...

What will be worse.

The authoritarian power grab or the actual situation.

I just wanna sell keywords....... fml

Again, This is NOT a drill, NOT A DRILL

This mystery new virus is going after CHILDREN. So far the kids are recovering, but that's assuming the relative health of those kids are up-to-par. What happens IF this virus comes across the ocean to America's morbidly obese kids?

Obviously this thing will jump to adults at some point. Here we go again...

Already has. You didn't see the news? 80 per 100,000 kids are infected. Pneumonia.

"This madness must be stopped before [it is] too late"

First it was Boston University with an 80% kill rate - obviously not to be out done, China is at it again with now an 100% kill rate.

You guys need watch what these people are up to, because if it was me I would be thinking they are trying to kill yall.

Back