Coronavirus Hysteria

I don't think you're interpreting that correctly. Every year I get a tax credit for my kids, the child tax credit. That's money that directly lowers the amount of money I owe the government, dollar for dollar.

From what I understand this is simply me getting a new tax credit now instead of waiting until I file my taxes. So it's an advance on a credit that I would have filed for when I did my 2020 taxes.

I'm not certain I'm right but I'm not certain you are either, so that's why I'm hoping someone that's experienced with this sort of thing can make sense of it for us.

That part about paying it back you referenced isn't relevant. That is stating that if you filed your taxes for 2019 they will use that filing to see if you qualify for a credit. If you make more money in 2020 than you did in 2019 and would not have qualified for a credit based on your 2020 income, they are saying you likely won't have to pay it back.

Credit or not, do you not see how you are paying for it out of your own pocket?

You get the advancement now, instead of later.

The government is taking from your future, to give to you today. It's like a no-interest loan.

You are getting more today, so you can get less in the future.

Whatever the credits would have given me in 2021 for my 2020 return, will now be less that same amount I am getting today from the checks they send out.

If that meant I would have gotten $3k normally in 2021 for 2020, that means I'm getting way less now because those credits won't be there, thus something more likely to be nearer $1800 potentially. For sure not the $3k.

Everyone in the streets living hand to mouth before corona is running around wild claiming they gonna get some money and happy days are here again. I posted because this is nothing more than your own money coming to you now, that you wont have later instead of some free check coming to your mailbox that has no payback.

You basically pay it back in 2021 for 2020.

Last edited:
Credit or not, do you not see how you are paying for it out of your own pocket?

You get the advancement now, instead of later.

The government is taking from your future, to give to you today. It's like a no-interest loan.

You are getting more today, so you can get less in the future.

Correct and that's why it's an advance on a brand new tax credit. A tax credit that before coronavirus didn't even exist. Without coronavirus you would have never ever seen this tax credit at all.

They want to get this credit in your hands asap and not when you file your 2020 taxes.

They aren't reducing a refund you would have otherwise received.

I want to make sure everyone reading this understands I'm not an expert on this topic and may be wrong. You may want to consider adding this disclaimer to your posts as well. You're misleading people and making the situation worse.

365 people died due to Corona in France in the last 24 hours. One of which was a 16-year-old girl with no medical history. I've been hearing more and more about healthy teenagers dying from this.

In the country where I live, we all must wear masks and we're only allowed outside (from what I understand) to go buy food or medical care.

I was outside two days ago and it was only old people out and about here in the capital. It's kinda like a ghost town. It's weird seeing everyone with masks.

If you want some facts I recommend watching the entirety of this video

If you like hype etc, don't bother.

Being above the hype is the sane position to be in.

@TinFoilMan, your source is fantastic!

So Jeffrey Jaxen is a SOURCE. We need more of this.

I've got some exotic leaves I picked from a local 'forest' here in the Dominican Republic

Soursop leaves
Sour Orange Leaves
Limoncillo Plants
Lime Tree Leaves

I had some odd scratchy thought, breathing issues..........started sipping tea 2x a day...... Within 5 days I waws cleared up.

If i could find a way to ship this stuff in the mail, I'd be selling these ancient caribbean remedies. People who live in the woods here, know a lot about what these plants do from the family passing down the treatments for generations. Never had a school education. Pretty amazing. All the way down to what area of the tree to pick your leaves for the their potency.

Jamaican Nurse in Queens, NY .............she's not getting any real press but she actually cured herslef with tea hotshots that included Soursop Leaves:

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...-jamaican-healthcare-worker-new-york-rebounds

Ally told The Gleaner that she opted for home remedies to kick the fever and boost her immunity, drawing, no doubt, on Jamaica’s rich herbal legacy.

“I boiled and sometimes blended a concoction of garlic, onion, ginger, moringa powder, neem powder, soursop leaves, and cayenne pepper. I drank hot shots of this twice daily, in the morning and at nights,” Ally said, adding that she stayed hydrated with soups and water and too “generous” stints of rest.

She’ll soon be closing out a period of self-quarantine of 14 days and has survived ‘house arrest’ by watching TV and fielding a flood of calls of support from family, friends, and colleagues. And sometimes, friends leave something to eat or drink on her car bonnet that she grabs after they leave so as to ensure that social-distancing protocols are observed.

A lot of people here may be great at business but they know just about fuck all science.

Jamaican Nurse in Queens, NY .............she's not getting any real press but she actually cured herslef with tea hotshots that included Soursop Leaves:

Has she though? Based on what scientific study can you even begin to deduce that?

If you like hype etc, don't bother.

Thank God the truth has you on its side

Has she though? Based on what scientific study can you even begin to deduce that?

People in the Caribbean countryside live off of the land and know more about plants/values, without science studies than you'd think. They have medicinal knowledge that stretches 100s of years, generations and generations. I've witnessed this knowledge and use of leaves/herbs/spices first hand. Things the average person would pass in the woods, they NEVER had schooling, but can identify each plant and know their specific purpose.

You can believe in science, as you wish but in these times when there's not a cure. A natural remedy that can't hurt you to try, is a great option.

That's how I see this.

Growing up in rural America, i saw much of these things too. I knew my great great great grandfather because of such medicines & health habits he learned from in many parts from watching animals, as a country veterinarian. Certain things my family passed down to me. I'm not only a believer, I'm proof that these things CAN work without a doctor approving it as 'the best' drug. As doctors get a cut of profits from drugs sold anyway.

Last edited:
alexander-lukashenko.jpg

The president of Belarus ... I like this guy................

A little Vodka, Russian saunas 2x a day, and some sports will cure the virus......
https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/belarus-president-believes-vodka-and-saunas-will-cure-coronavirus/

imagine him and the Prince of Thailand, who's isolated himself in a luxury Germany hotel with his harem of 20 women (story)............ linking together to have a celebration

thailand-king-64.jpg

Last edited:
People in the Caribbean countryside live off of the land and know more about plants/values, without science studies than you'd think. They have medicinal knowledge that stretches 100s of years, generations and generations. I've witnessed this knowledge and use of leaves/herbs/spices first hand. Things the average person would pass in the woods, they NEVER had schooling, but can identify each plant and know their specific purpose.

You can believe in science, as you wish but in these times when there's not a cure. A natural remedy that can't hurt you to try, is a great option.

That's how I see this.

Growing up in rural America, i saw much of these things too. I knew my great great great grandfather because of such medicines & health habits he learned from in many parts from watching animals, as a country veterinarian. Certain things my family passed down to me. I'm not only a believer, I'm proof that these things CAN work without a doctor approving it as 'the best' drug. As doctors get a cut of profits from drugs sold anyway.
We all know that some natural remedies can work for some sickness.

But claiming that "she actually cured herslef with tea", without any proof at all - more than that she say she did - is kinda amusing.

In some parts of Africa they have "medical knowledge" that stretches 100s of years, too, and they think that you can cure HIV by having sex with an infant.

Last edited:

But claiming that "she actually cured herslef with tea", without any proof at all - more than that she say she did - is kinda amusing.

In some parts of Africa they have "medical knowledge" that stretches 100s of years, too, and they think that you can cure HIV by having sex with an infant.

If doctors in America are shocked.......... in a time where there's no cure.. If i were about to die, I'd try the information i had from sources that made it through it vs someone studying it. That's all it is to me, information (a little hope).

And funny thing you should mention Africa.

Most pandemics, almost all came from Europe or Asia. The places with the 'most advanced doctors' . If not mistaken.

Last edited:

It's no more amusing than your own blind faith in science, right?

These "tests" that no one can prove actually test for COVID-19. The fact the US government said most test used in the past worldwide have false negatives and false positives, etc.

You put blind faith in science, but who is controlling the purse strings at the top? You don't know and don't care because some authority said so. an authority you blindly believe.

The fact these tests produce false results means that all of the stats are false. If you work at a hospital and give 50 women pregnancy test and they all come back as a result, but later you find out the tests included false positives or negatives, you have to re-test all 50 women. But in this case, that didn't happen. So any info you have is actually junk now.

So much for science right?

At one point scientists told me we had a 9th planet named Pluto.

That the American continent was discovered by Christopher Columbus, or that y2k was going to end us all... so we were treated to an entire year of talking heads ranting on about doomsday scenarios, including a world where airplanes would drop out of the sky and banks would register your portfolio value as zero.

Yeah, scientists don't get it right either. So why put your blind faith into it?

Unless you are there and see it and feel it for yourself, you are just as blind as anyone you point your own finger at. You bought into a system where you shortcut and blindly accept whatever you deem an authority.

That's no more crazy as someone that drinks tea leaves to cure COVID-19.

Everyone is so quick to talk about things they actually themselves DO NOT KNOW and put their trust into another human that tells them so they think is an authority. What if that other person was Bernie Madoff?

People love to tout science as a true source, but they forget all science got wrong or skewed.

Oh well.

My point is whatever info you get is from another human. Humans make mistakes and can be influenced by other humans. Humans are easily sheep like in behavior. Anything someone tells me, I have to remember could be on some agenda or skewed or changed later ( like Pluto ). This includes "scientists".

When you act like someone doesn't have a study to back their claims, you dismiss that the study you hold so dearly itself could have been flawed or influenced too.

Last edited:
This thread makes me want to lick a railing.

It's no more amusing than your own blind faith in science, right?

These "tests" that no one can prove actually test for COVID-19. The fact the US government said most test used in the past worldwide have false negatives and false positives, etc.

You put blind faith in science, but who is controlling the purse strings at the top? You don't know and don't care because some authority said so. an authority you blindly believe.

The fact these tests produce false results means that all of the stats are false. If you work at a hospital and give 50 women pregnancy test and they all come back as a result, but later you find out the tests included false positives or negatives, you have to re-test all 50 women. But in this case, that didn't happen. So any info you have is actually junk now.

So much for science right?

At one point scientists told me we had a 9th planet named Pluto.

That the American continent was discovered by Christopher Columbus, or that y2k was going to end us all... so we were treated to an entire year of talking heads ranting on about doomsday scenarios, including a world where airplanes would drop out of the sky and banks would register your portfolio value as zero.

Yeah, scientists don't get it right either. So why put your blind faith into it?

Unless you are there and see it and feel it for yourself, you are just as blind as anyone you point your own finger at. You bought into a system where you shortcut and blindly accept whatever you deem an authority.

That's no more crazy as someone that drinks tea leaves to cure COVID-19.

Everyone is so quick to talk about things they actually themselves DO NOT KNOW and put their trust into another human that tells them so they think is an authority. What if that other person was Bernie Madoff?

People love to tout science as a true source, but they forget all science got wrong or skewed.

Oh well.

My point is whatever info you get is from another human. Humans make mistakes and can be influenced by other humans. Humans are easily sheep like in behavior. Anything someone tells me, I have to remember could be on some agenda or skewed or changed later ( like Pluto ). This includes "scientists".

When you act like someone doesn't have a study to back their claims, you dismiss that the study you hold so dearly itself could have been flawed or influenced too.

Not even gonna bother reading this novel. But I saw the first part:

"It's no more amusing than your own blind faith in science, right?"

Can you quote my blind faith in science, please?

Not even gonna bother reading this novel. But I saw the first part:

"It's no more amusing than your own blind faith in science, right?"

Can you quote my blind faith in science, please?

If you won't bother reading, why should I bother writing what you need to have?

However your statement about, "But claiming that "she actually cured herself with tea", without any proof at all - more than that she say she did - is kinda amusing." is more than enough to show your intent.

So if I produced a graph with numbers and legends, a journal, and a test kit, and paid a couple doctors to say I cured myself, that would be more proof than me just saying it, right?

At what point is enough proof for you to say it is not amusing? You wouldn't be able to prove if my proof was legit or valid anyways, so anything I show you that you did believe would be amusing, right? Especially since I could fake it all.

This is why belief in something you haven't been a part of yourself, is foolish too. You weren't apart of the tea leaf drinkers daily life to say it is amusing, but you are also not on the flip side either to make such a comment.

You require proof, but all proof can be faked.

Last edited:
If you won't bother reading, why should I bother writing what you need to have?

However your statement about, "But claiming that "she actually cured herself with tea", without any proof at all - more than that she say she did - is kinda amusing." is more than enough to show your intent.

So if I produced a graph with numbers and legends, a journal, and a test kit, and paid a couple doctors to say I cured myself, that would be more proof than me just saying it, right?

At what point is enough proof for you to say it is not amusing? You wouldn't be able to prove if my proof was legit or valid anyways, so anything I show you that you did believe would be amusing, right? Especially since I could fake it all.

This is why belief in something you haven't been a part of yourself, is foolish too. You weren't apart of the tea leaf drinkers daily life to say it is amusing, but you are also not on the flip side either to make such a comment.

You require proof, but all proof can be faked.
As I thought, you can only call me things out of nothing.

You have been spreading lies and misleading people since the beginning of this thread (as pointed out by others), so I don't expect any better from you than making claims about people without backing them up.

For you to say that I have a blind faith in science, is just a lie and shows your lacking character.

New York's really getting it good and dirty.

• Huge, densely-populated city.
  • Huge tourist destination.
  • Huge public transportation system.
  • Poor local leadership.
That's a recipe for disaster. I've never been so happy to live in the middle of nowhere.

You're the fake news that you're so desperate to tell everyone about

Aren't you the same 27 year old sock puppet that less than a year ago couldn't take their side projects and business seriously enough to "treat it like a job" and floundered around with them for 4-5 years because you "thought it was fun" and couldn't find the motivation since you didn't know what a 9-5 job even meant?

Yeah, you prob do the same in other areas of your life too, like decision making skills and whats real vs whats fake.

Have fun on the struggle bus my friend.

c'mon guys, we are up in dis bitch together, we need to stay united and look out for each other more than ever. I love all you bitches. Lets take a minute, step back and re Evaluate our situations and adjust fire. This is not the time to fucking start bickering at each other. lets try to see where each of is coming from instead and find common ground. As we all can see, this aint no joke.

BuSo Deep State: “How can we make this CCarter’s fault?”

Jw5EXs1.jpg

Back