Copyscape like to find out author?

Degree
Not related to online marketing, but Is there any tool to find out if a particular paragraph is written by a paerticular person.
Now that AI is used in lots of content tool, I figured there must be some tools, like how detectives look at letters to find a serial killer?
They must follow some rules, right? Rules mean algorithm

I want to know if somebody is the same writer of two different content

Say you are able to find similarities in both pieces of content. Even then, it could have been written by two different people. I know several people who have very similar writing styles. So, unless both content pieces contain dead giveaways such as the same misspelled word or extremely peculiar/uncommon examples, there would be no way to know for sure.

All you could do is build confidence in the idea that maybe the two people are the same. You'd need more and more writings that you know came from the same people to build more and more confidence, but you could never completely prove it with only typed text, I don't think. With novels worth of writing that wasn't edited by someone else you could get a good idea, and then with evidence outside of the writing you could seal the deal.

But definitely not from only two pieces of content.

Back