Comparison of GSC, Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz

tyealia

BuSo Pro
Degree
I just got through this article, https://searchengineland.com/keyword-size-gsc-ahrefs-semrush-moz-387980
The biggest takeaway is this chart (the sample size was only 50 pharmaceutical sites)

According to this, ahrefs is destroying semrush, could be getting more keywords from their new search engine, could be their integrations with GSC giving them more, or could just be their better.

The other thing that really stood out was how powerful the GSC was; that's a massive difference in keywords they pick up. I wonder if there is some tool that pulls from their API and sorts all keywords/ clusters them in some meaningful way we can use to target the keywords that were not optimized for.

Very interesting!

average-keyword-count-per-site-ahrefs-moz-semrush-gsc-800x522.png

2nd and 3rd place are just as interesting.
Surprised by how large ahrefs edge over semrush is.
Moz lol. This is what happens when you let your marketing department spend your product budget.

The other thing that really stood out was how powerful the GSC was; that's a massive difference in keywords they pick up. I wonder if there is some tool that pulls from their API and sorts all keywords/ clusters them in some meaningful way we can use to target the keywords that were not optimized for.

I do that with Excel and my hands. You just download the keywords list, sort it however you want or filter it however you want. And then check if the keywords you want are already targeted on the webpage you're optimising. Not that hard. It just takes a lot of labor.

Back