Cloud Stacking

Degree
Hey guys,

Are there any cloud stackers in here? Im starting to have a play with them and wondering how others set up their stacks

Do you create one master ‘silo’ style stack for each target keyword including keyword variations or do you create a stacking ‘silo’ for each target keyword and seperate ‘silos’ for each keyword variation?

Or do you do something completely different? Curious on your thoughts.

What’s a cloud stacker?

The video says "The idea is to use a bunch of HTML / PDF files to interconnect them all and daisy chain them with advanced interlinking". So it's tiered link building through PDF files on free cloud hosting. It shows pasting links to the PDFs and HTML files in a ton of Google Docs and Google Spreadsheets, too.

I don't do this and haven't and have a negative opinion of it so far while watching this video. I'm sure it works as good as any other kind of web 2.0 tiered crap. The video just said "these are web 2.0's, tons and tons of web 2.0's, then I'll send 100's of 1,000's of links at these things. You can use absolute trash links." He then goes on immediately after to call it white hat.

This is why I don't get into this spam crap any more. It has a clever marketable name, "Cloud Stacking", and a polished veneer of sophistication and clean trickery, until you see what it actually is. And even as the video is showing 100's of web 2.0's aimed at Google Docs and Sheets with 100's of URLs pasted in aimed at 100's of free Dropbox and Amazon URLs... even as he's telling you to aim multiples of 100,000 links at them all... despite what your eyes are seeing and your ears are hearing straight from the speaker himself, he still gaslights you and tells you it's completely white hat.

As a fun aside, he shows a web 2.0 with an iFrame of a page that has an iFrame of another page in it. iFrame-ception!

What I did find clever, however, and a lot less spammy and perhaps not spammy at all, was DA Stacking (maybe the original of the "stacking" concepts [which are just non-diversified tiered link building]).

My only thought was “hope his client knows what he’s doing.” Perhaps I’m a bit naive...

Back