CCarter builds 'Scarlett Johansson' robot from scratch to 'fulfil childhood dream'

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Ricky-Ma-and-lifelike-robot.jpg

A humanoid obsessive has built an incredibly realistic female robot from scratch - and it's got more than a passing resemblance to Avengers star Scarlett Johansson.

CCarter, a 42-year-old product and graphic designer, has spent more than $50,000 (£34,000) and a year and a half creating the female robot prototype, Mark 1.

The designer confirmed the scarily lifelike humanoid had been modelled on a Hollywood star, but wanted to keep her name under wraps.

It responds to a set of programmed verbal commands spoken into a microphone and has moving facial expressions, but CCarter says creating it wasn't easy.

Ricky-Ma-and-lifelike-robot.jpg

Thing looks scary as hell, the future is here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-builds-scarlet-johansson-robot-7667715

Carter, can I come over?

A humanoid obsessive has built an incredibly realistic female robot from scratch - and it's got more than a passing resemblance to Avengers star Scarlett Johansson.

CCarter, a mixture of a man, woman and antihuman, has spent more than $50,000 (£34,000) and a year and a half creating the female robot prototype, Mark 1.

The designers confirmed the scarily lifelike humanoid had been modelled on a Hollywood star, but wanted to keep her name under wraps.

It responds to a set of programmed verbal commands spoken into a microphone and has moving facial expressions, but CCarter say creating it wasn't easy.

Just thought I should make a few changes to the article :wink:

When building the tools of our own destruction, we should also simultaneously build the tools to destroy them, or else:

91741-T2-gun-smile-gif-Terminator-Ar-hSTY_zpsklfgfq60.gif

MFW I see this thread:

LuwFIIW.gif

Back