buzzbundle, still relevant?

aviators

Learn to earn
Degree
Is buzzbundle still relevant and reliable to use for spreading of your links across the internet? Any senior members still using it actively?

Buzzbundle is a social media syndication tool that is similar to hootsuite and buffer. It's powerful if you use it correctly. It's not exactly a link building platform, however. You may be thinking about BuzzStream.

Buzzbundle is a social media syndication tool that is similar to hootsuite and buffer. It's powerful if you use it correctly. It's not exactly a link building platform, however. You may be thinking about BuzzStream.
Buzzbundle is a little different than just Hootsuite or Buffer, but with a lot of customization you can get something kind of close to Buzzbundle with Hootsuite (not Buffer).

@OP, I don't think Buzzbundle ever took off. When I was hyped on it awhile ago I couldn't find any other consistent users, also I just didn't see it fit as the center of all my commenting. It's good in theory though.

Easier for me to pick a demographic I want to go after and set up something with Kimono Labs or Google Alerts and train someone how to comment/respond to anything like that. The benefit is more control, what you lose is an easy way to view it, but that's not really important for me with regular project management.

Last edited:
It's extremely relevant.

It's one of my main sources of traffic. You just have to use it in the right way. Preferably run it on a VPS with proxies/VPN and don't solely use BB - use Google search manually too.

Last edited:
My problem with BuzzBundle is it's such a resource hog. If I click to find new buzz, it will sometimes seemingly freeze up (while actually still running) for up to hours at a time.

My problem with BuzzBundle is it's such a resource hog. If I click to find new buzz, it will sometimes seemingly freeze up (while actually still running) for up to hours at a time.

BuzzBundle and the rest of the SEO Powersuite tools can definitely hog your resources. I like the tools and use them on a daily basis, but I got fed up with resources issues as well.

I just run them all day on one of my VPS's, but you can also run them from a dedicated machine.

In my experience with forum/Q&A marketing tools, you can't rely on BuzzBundle solely. The biggest drawbacks are it's speed and the accuracy of it's forum module.

In my experience with forum/Q&A marketing tools, you can't rely on BuzzBundle solely. The biggest drawbacks are it's speed and the accuracy of it's forum module.

What else would you recommend somebody to have in their stack? Thanks in advance.

I use BuzzBundle at times but not the conventional way. I use it more in a black hat way to try create a social buzz around a website. I find this helps on some tougher keywords where they just stick on page two or bottom of page 1. Once the ranking is there I just set up a free hootsuite account and schedule up posts and be done with social media for my projects.

What else would you recommend somebody to have in their stack? Thanks in advance.

Xrumer still reigns supreme for me for mass spamming forums.

I use BuzzBundle at times but not the conventional way. I use it more in a black hat way to try create a social buzz around a website. I find this helps on some tougher keywords where they just stick on page two or bottom of page 1. Once the ranking is there I just set up a free hootsuite account and schedule up posts and be done with social media for my projects.
Can you go more in depth please?

Can you go more in depth please?

Yeah sure. It may sound a little over board but it works for me.

I have a link say from PBN. This has its own social account that I tweet or share posts of latest articles from the PBN.

I then use the account management section of buzz bundle to create groups of followers to my PBN social accounts and retweet/like the social activity of the PBN.

My theory on this method instead of using a paid retweet/like service is the following:

In my opinion when you look at a real businesses social media activity it is usually the same people that like share and comment on your social activity. Social media is all about relationships. The whole idea is that I am simulating a following. I then use paid services sparingly to add some random re-tweets and likes to keep it looking natural.

This also means you can manage the relevancy throughout the whole process.

Again I don't do this every time as it takes a bit of setting up but on the large keywords with hard competition this has helped me.

I use the free version to generate traffic. Supposedly the paid/pro version is much better. I can get a combination of Q/A type sites to show up, some blogs, video sites and twitter. That's it.

It bogarts the RAM on your machine. Slows it down or freezes it up. So here we are in 2015 and my laptop runs on this program like Windows used to run on a 386.

I use the free version to generate traffic. Supposedly the paid/pro version is much better. I can get a combination of Q/A type sites to show up, some blogs, video sites and twitter. That's it.

It bogarts the RAM on your machine. Slows it down or freezes it up. So here we are in 2015 and my laptop runs on this program like Windows used to run on a 386.
Speaking of that, I switched back to a VPS to running all my tools, helped with speed a lot. I used one awhile ago but I thought it would be cool to setup a local machine just for spam, turned out to be stupid and so I switched back to the VPS setup.

I just loaded BuzzBundle for the first time in a long time and discovered they've completely redesigned the program. It's a much more aesthetic, intuitive setup.

It also seems to be running smoother (resource hogging is the biggest reason I stopped using it), although maybe I'm imagining it.

Back