Bulletproof Coffee - anyone tried?

Used salted butter because I'm a savage and will do anything for more focus, notbad/10

So how do I do this? I got the ghee butter here and then I got some instant coffee... will that work? I just put 1 tablespoon of ghee butter in the coffee and that's it? I'm on it right now, not going to lie there seems to be some extra focus, but I'm pretty much free balling this. HELP!

@CCarter My recipe: grass fed butter, extra virgin coconut oil and real brewed coffee (instant??? come on man! really its probably OK... but still, come on get some real juice!) I never measure exact amounts, but put about a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of the extra virgin coconut oil into a blender, add a regular sized hot cup of coffee to it, blend and drink it down! Blending is essential.

Careful, I have a magic bullet (one of the single serving, small blenders) and hot liquids like to explode out of the little cups while you blend due to the pressure. Come out of this with some burns before...

Interested to see your reaction with the coconut oil added. Personally the taste took a little getting used to, but in the end I loved it and it really did pump my energy.

wonder when we start hearing about bulletproof tea or bulletproof tomatos LOL

But you gotta give the dude credits for the marketing, which is almost cult like for a product that is well coffe and butter/oil only priced way higher than regular coffee, great salesmanship for something that is really nothing.

I did it for a while, came off it.

Reg coffee ( espresso beans ) from a drip with Kerry Gold unsalted butter ( 2 tbl spoons ) and 3 MCT Oil gell pills. I'd take the MCT Oil pills before the coffee ( so they could get swallowed and be dissolving ) and then drink the coffee for the next 15 minutes.

I only came off it because I couldn't tell a difference. However I have a very very high natural tolerance for pain meds and other ingestibles.

I am actually a bit surprise noone has done any leech marketing campaigns with it, ater all it would be damn easy to get some news/autority links links to your site with a good old story that tells the reversed experience with the product especially when there is so little or in fact no scientifical evidence of any of the claims made by the dude.
funny thing is the product and marketng of it is actually leeching the atkins diet fad that was going on not so long ago. Bulletproof coffe case study a lesson in marketing and reinventing the wheel

Back