Brand Name Generator

illmasterj

BuSo Pro
Degree
I still love .com's, but am still too big of a cheapskate to spend $10 grand on something great.

I'm working on combining words to come up with new ideas, but I'm sure there's an easier way. If I make a Google Sheet with words to be combined, is there a function I can use, or website to generate a big list of combined words?

I believe this is called a portmanteau, but the "bulk" portmanteau generator I can find will only handle 5 words maximum.

What do you use for generating brand names?

Check out Lean Domain Search. You type in your main word and it tags on suffixes and prefixes, will tell you if you can get the .com or if the name is available on social media accounts, etc.

Thanks. That sort of tool is helpful, though I was hoping for something that allows me to have a list of prefixes like "re" and "up", and words like "start" and "launch".

The output would be a list of words like:
restart
upstart
relaunch
uplaunch

This, I'm hoping, allows for bulk ideating a more creative brand name (that or I'm dreaming that it will).

Does anyone know of a tool that will do this? Come to think of it, this seems like something Notepad++ can probably handle. I'll report back if I can work out how.

Lol
MBxG8Lu.png

Not 100% acurate but you can play with it with more keywords. This is ChatGPT btw

Back