Branching out from SEO

Degree
I'm a lurking "SEO," and I don't write much about my tactics, and don't plan to. It's dull and easier than everyone makes it out to be.

I'm looking to branch out, improve & broaden my skills, and make more money. I'm mostly posting out of an interest in the conversation being had here. And I can't post there until I post here, so here we are.

And I can't post there until I post here, so here we are.
v4M33DE.gif

It's dull and easier than everyone makes it out to be.

:smile:

All the gurus want us focusing on the trees instead of the forest. Good for you for breaking through.

I've never done any real seo, except the fact that read as much as I could about on-page and tried to apply those basic principles.

What you said ''it's dull'' is exactly what keeps me away from it. Reaching out to people and waiting for long periods of time for your stuff to rank isn't for me.

I invest most of my time in Social Media right now, trying to grow the profiles for a site that I have. I think it's an awesome ''skill'' to learn. What I mean by that is the ability to use social media to develop your brand, products and what not.

Do you have any experience in social media?

Utilize social media and start building your email database. If you can get both, you're bullet proofing yourself form needing SEO. Add in SEO, then you're dominating your market.

Back