Book: Science of Success by Wallace D Wattles

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
When climbing to success,

To me, it's important to feed the mind a diet rich of self-empowerment. Watching, reading, and exercising things that build the little 'flame' of interest you have into a raging fire that could dry an ocean.

One book i found to really give me a 'reminder' and charge the battery of my inner light was "Science of Success" by Wallace D Wattles.

This book is a trilogy but here's the section about how to get rich:
PDF here - https://holybooks-lichtenbergpress.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Science-of-Getting-Rich.pdf

I thought I'd share this book b/c it's really a great reminder of how the universe works. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and when you're down, that's all that counts. You have to remind yourself your time is coming and if you have an idea that's working just a little bi,t you need to keep pushing and figure it out (if you've done it before).

A person who's been great once, can be great again. The Universe is just waiting for you to assume your role again in the natural balance.

This isn't philosophy, it's fact.

How many times have you spoken someone's name, then they call or appear? or text you?
How many times have you had Deja Vu?
How many times have you said you would do something, then did it against all the odds in disbeliefs?

I find it impossible to encoutner a person who's not had all of these unexplainable events occur. The 'science of success"... A KEY TO BECOMING RICH.......... Is simply reminding yourself, the Universe is beyond science but not beyond Logic. You become what you believe. Your success stops when you forget the gifts you were born with.

Read the Book. Link Above.

KEEP WINNING, ignore the doubters.

Of course it is difficult to succeed without having some form of self-belief. But having self-belief doesn't guarantee success, and being successful once doesn't guarantee being successful again. There are plenty of one-hit wonders to be found. So I think there being some sort of natural balance, or the universe waiting for you to be successful again as long as you believe in it is a load of nonsense.

Most of the people propagating those views are actually the ones profiting from it themselves in one way or another (selling self-help books, running for-profit churches, etc.).

But having self-belief doesn't guarantee success, and being successful once doesn't guarantee being successful again.
I assume that the book also states that action is a key part. If you simply sit in your living room wishing for the water to boil, no matter how much you try that water ain't boiling until you take action.

What I notice with a lot of "One-Hit Wonders" is - were they really THAT hungry? Like if you had a hit at something and tried again, how hard did you try? Being a One-hit wonder implies that it was luck that got them there, if you are chancing your whole existence on luck being the only way to success you are finish. Working hard and being willing to work 80 to 120 hours a week at something is going to overcome any luck someone else might have had to get there.

But no one is going to work 80 to 120 hours a week if they do not believe in what they are after. That's why the one-hit wonders eventually give up, cause when their luck ran out that was the extent of their energy they were willing to exert. Did they really "give it their ALL" on their next attempt to be more than a one-hit wonder? Probably not.

There is a quote: "The harder you work the luckier you get."

I have this in Audiobook form on my iPhone as well as all the great books from James Allen. You can download all these old "Pre-New Age" books at Librivox.org, which is where volunteers read out public domain books.

All this stuff related to mind-set, the law of attraction, the secret, and anything similar that focuses on the mind is very clear in it's teachings: you have to take action.

I think of it like saying "God / Universe / Whatevs, please make my alphabet soup letters float around and align to spell ABUNDANCE." And even if that wish is granted, them letters aren't going to move around by themselves. You still have to stir the soup yourself so the letters have the chance of aligning how you wished. It takes your input.

I have this in Audiobook form on my iPhone as well as all the great books from James Allen. You can download all these old "Pre-New Age" books at Librivox.org, which is where volunteers read out public domain books.

All this stuff related to mind-set, the law of attraction, the secret, and anything similar that focuses on the mind is very clear in it's teachings: you have to take action.

I think of it like saying "God / Universe / Whatevs, please make my alphabet soup letters float around and align to spell ABUNDANCE." And even if that wish is granted, them letters aren't going to move around by themselves. You still have to stir the soup yourself so the letters have the chance of aligning how you wished. It takes your input.

For me, once the mindset is there. It controls the body. Action is there because you just know.

We feed off information in life to develop all our habits and actions.

If there's no action, there's no belief to me. Just a hollow front.

But in the end. I agree. ACTION is a must. Just hard for me to imagine true belief without it i guess because I've never been the other side.

Even at my worst... I keep moving.... even through feelings of suicide, highs and lows, i must 'do it'... the successful path i see.

Hoping to find this in Spanish.
I'm almost finished reading "The Alchemist"

To me you should read these 3 books in this order:

1. The Science of Success
2. Richest Man of Babylon
3. The Alchemist

Back