Best Proxies for My Project + Account creation questions

Degree
Hey all!

I am looking to start growing many accounts to use for traffic leaking for my main project.

I am looking to make 10x Reddit accounts, Pinterest accounts, forum accounts, Disqus, etc.

Can I just get 10 proxies and use each one to create one of each profile?

What are the best, most reliable proxy service that you have used?

Also, what is the best email solution for creating accounts? Yahoo mail?

Budget ~$15 per month for as many quality proxies as I can get.

Thanks!

@Hercules, The one site I used to get proxies from is now gone, so I don't have a recommendation on that. But if you want shared proxies (private ones shared amongst 10 buyers) versus public proxies (which will die on you) then you're probably going to spend around $25 a month for 10 proxies, and they'll be rotated each month. But yeah the 10 proxies, using one for one account on each platform, will work fine.

For email addresses, I'm sure you can buy some verified email accounts. Another option would be to buy 10 .info domains or whatever for $1 each and do the some kind of rotation as you're doing with the proxies with them. You can use the same email address for one account across all platforms.

I think though, at the end of the day, you don't need 10 accounts on any of those except Reddit, and Reddit doesn't care if you have 10 accounts, as long as you aren't spamming. You will have to contribute on Reddit regardless or your domain will get banned altogether. Same with Disqus. If you aren't contributing you're going to lose all the accounts anyways. With Pinterest you're better off building one giant account.

There's a new blockchain based marketplace (https://ip.sx) for the rental of IP addresses. They have data centers and commercial vendors for the supply, and in the future residential (P2P) IP addresses as well.

Back