Best Of Last Week Email

Tao

Degree
Just wanted to say a big thanks to @The Engineer for putting together the weekly BuSo email.

I don't come to BuSo as often as I used to (I am trying to stay more focused on "doing" rather than "reading about doing") but the best of last week email always has good threads to read.

Keep up the good work everybody...

I just presumed it went out to all members emails, check the email you signed up with.

Thanks, @Tao, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Not everyone has time to scour every new thread or post, so I figured a "highlights reel" would be good.

@BlueR, the email goes out to every member by default, unless when signing up they chose not to receive the emails or opted out later. You can control this yourself from your control panel by clicking your avatar on the top right of the forum like this:

2CALv35.png

The drop down will reveal "Preferences" on the left side. From within that link you'll find the following two options:

Ql6a0fQ.png

These emails are sent to the email address you have on file for your account, which you can double check / change in "Account Details" in the same dropdown when you click your avatar.

Reactions: Tao
Back