Best Feedback Plugin "Was this Article Helpful"

TinFoilMan

BuSo Pro
Degree
I am looking for a plugin that adds something along the lines of "Was this Post Helpful" or "Was this Article Helpful" at the end of each post.

There are a lot of options I have looked through and I am really just looking for something simple that says "yes" or "no" and then when the reader clicks on it they can anonymously leave feedback if they so choose.

I don't want the feedback to be visible publicly, its purely for me to see where I can improve on an article etc.

If somebody is using a good one (can be a paid one) I would appreciate the heads up.

Cheers

Guessing this is Wordpress..?
If so I would just go with Gravity Forms. You can simply create a quick yes/no form, survey, or anything you want to, embed in a page or template, and easily style it however you would like. It integrates well with a ton of other stuff so you can automate doing anything you dream up with the data it captures.

Maybe combine it with an exit pop-up such as Sumo? The benefit of this would also be to limit it to certain pages. Probably other popups better than Sumo, but Sumo is free.

Back