Best domain & GMB setup for multiple local lead gen sites now?

Degree
I had recently read that location specific domain names no longer help website Google rankings much but ranking GMBs seem to be very focused on location and ge-relevance. As Google keeps changing I'd like to know what is working best now.

If I want to do local lead gen a number of clients in different locations (cities) within a state or region (say North Carolina), is it better to setup:
1) one domain like MobileRapidDentRepair.us with sub-domains for each city (Charlotte, Greenboro, Wilmington, etc)
eg. Charlotte.MobileRapidDentRepair.us, and Greenboro.MobileRapidDentRepair.us, etc. and unique content for each? or
2) one domain (geo-specific) for each geo such as MobileRapidDentRepairCharlotte.us, and MobileRapidDentRepairGreenboro.us ? or
3) if a different domain arrangement, what do you recommend and why?

A related question dealing with GMBs - Is it better to setup:
1) a GMB for the primary domain with a general location in the center of the state? or
2) a GMB for each of the sub-domains? or
3) a GMB for each geo-specific domain
4) if a different GMB configuration, what do you recommend and why?

Another important question I have to ask - do you use:
1) one entity (corp/LLC) for all GMB's ?
2) a different entity (corp/LLC) for each of the GMB's ?
3) a different DBA for each of the GMB's but all the DBA's related to one entity (corp/LLC) ?

Thoughts / insights?
-Arbivar

@Arbivar, I'm not in the local space and have no clue, but there's a thread here: Local Lead Gen - 75k per month that covers some of the topics of your three most recent threads. I hope it can help and that other people can pitch in.

Back