Basic Backlink Sources

@soynacho I settle with the 'manager' only. I overpay compared to what you can get a single VA for, but i know they deliver on time, work 9 hours a day Mo-Sa. Usual rates for better VAs start at $250, for $350 - $400 you can find somebody who's good for 8 hours Mo-Fr from my experience. Obviously if you got a local offering them office space and weekly payments, you can cut that down a bit.

@soynacho I settle with the 'manager' only. I overpay compared to what you can get a single VA for, but i know they deliver on time, work 9 hours a day Mo-Sa. Usual rates for better VAs start at $250, for $350 - $400 you can find somebody who's good for 8 hours Mo-Fr from my experience. Obviously if you got a local offering them office space and weekly payments, you can cut that down a bit.

Ok. Those are mexican store clerk wages, so I could get a 'real' person for that. Pretty neat to scale things up and to thing on a real awesome level...

@BANG pretty much agree about putting some time and effort into your HQ tier1 links. By doing so, I personally get my VAs to do about 75 really legit Tier1 links, profiles filled, unique content all the usual stuff. I let them age a week, see what's been deleted and after that, fire up the tier2 spam. Works like a charm to create a foundation for future, less white approaches, for me.
Just curious, how much spam do you send on tier 2?

@Walt Heisenberg Jr actually less than you think I'd say, I prefer to have somehow 'better' links in tier2, not like I'm eager to have 5k chinese guestbooks on tier2. Still I believe in going 3 tiers deep. So tier1 super clean (talking about manual building), tier2 'better' spam, tier3 kitchen sink.

@BANG @TheSeo1 Would many of these sites work well:

wordpress.com
weebly.com
wix.com
tumblr.com
Tripod
BlogBaker
BlinkWeb
Storify
Skyrock
Squidoo
Hubpages