BANG'S INTRO THREAD

Degree
Hey whats up I'm new here but I guess we all are at this point.

This forum looks cool, I've been into content marketing for a long time but I think think it's cool how you guys make sure everyone starts off with a few posts in the newbie section, it will ensure that people who know what they're doing can help out a bit before heading into the main forum, and because of that the newbies will always have someone around here to answer their questions without willing up the main areas with stuff like "How do I install Wordpress" or "Should I use a - in my domain name?" Smart idea.

To anyone who is just getting started - I'm going to keep an eye on this newbies section long after I have reached 3 posts so don't be shy to answer questions. Maybe I'll even be a moderator someday :surprised: (Shameless plug, sorry. But watch... I'll earn it.)

Degree
Hi, BANG. I also just joined.

I got really deep into content marketing at one point when that was THE THING to do. Remember the golden days of EzineArticles? I can't believe how much traffic I used to pull from that site, not to mention the backlinks. Social is the new Ezine for sure.

Degree
Hi, Bang. This is your intro post but you really didn't say anything about yourself! How long have you been an internet marketer? What's your specialty in terms of monetization? How many sites do you run? Big or small?

Degree
There's another forum online that I wont' name out of respect for this one, but they were really deep into content marketing, except they didn't market it. They just uploaded a zillion articles to EzineArticles lol. I bet that forum itself was responsible for most of Ezine's earnings. I remember looking at one person's profile on there from that forum, one of the top dog's of saying that content marketing was the best.. and they had over 3,000 articles on Ezine alone. It was dumb because I also found a ton of their own websites through that profile too. Not that I was going to do anything bad to the sites, I just get curious and like to see how other SEO's are building these days.