Automating retargeting audience creation

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm working on creating custom retargeting audiences for both Facebook and Adwords.

Shit ton of manual work. Especially if you want to create audiences split by periods.

Is there any way or tool, that creates the audience for multiple periods?

For example I want to split my website visitors in these time segments:

Visited in the last 7 days
Visited in the last 14 days
Visited in the last 21 days
Visited in the last 28 days

Is there a tool where I could input the link: example.com

and it would automatically create those four period audiences?

I dont know enough about the subject, but if you can link to / explain how its done manually, there might be a simple programming solution

I dont know enough about the subject, but if you can link to / explain how its done manually, there might be a simple programming solution

Well For Adwords:

Go Into Analytics -> Chose a Segment -> Action - > Create Audience - > It opens a window where you can edit conditions AND you enter the membership duration -> Enter audience name -> Click Next Step -> Connect it with the correct Adwords account -> Publish

Repeat

Facebook

Click Create audience - > Chose website -> Pick the option you want (all, specific link etc, enter some other paramenetrs) -> Enter duration of audience -> Enter name - > Save

Repeat.

If possible, it would be a really useful tool and if ther is none, it definitely could be marketed if made correctly IMO.

Ok well as both analytics/adwords and facebook marketing have apis available it is theoretically possible to write custom software, but its likely to be complex.

Looking at the steps described in your post, i cant immediately see the pain points - all the steps seem necessary.
How would you envisage this tool making your life easier?

Back